Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homegrown BLue dream

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Munch, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Thanks for all the comments fellas, im off to go hit a nice wake and bake bowl of this delicious ganja.

2. Very, very nice grow. How many years have you been at it?

3. Haha i started about as young as you can, nice to have understanding parents and my dad has his card also so I share with him. Prolly been about 3-4 years now and multiple harvests with this strain, every batch seems to get better as I learn exactly what she likes.

4. damn thanks man :) ive just been given her distilled water for now, and its lookin great, i know blue dream is usualy clone only, but outa 2 ounces of some of the best blue dream i ever had i got 2 seeds, germinated one and its growing strong. but being clone only strain couldnt find the true grow time for her or what its like growin so thanks for lettin me know that it stretches in flower il make sure i give her some room, and by great white shark mychorazaie is that like fish emulsion? my freind was talkin about that today but i was unsure if i wanted to run that in my plant bein never heard of it and im practiaclly vegitarian i stay away from fish most the time haha didnt want fishy buds. but let me know whats up,

5. Hey I have some alleged blue dream that looks alot like your pics, I just gotta ask, does it have fat calyxes with yellow ass trichs all over and is surprisingly dense and sticky as a mofo?

Your bud looks too fire though lol

6. Yea its the perfect type of bud looks real fluffy and sacks are fat but it is super dense when you break it up, my favorite. Calyxes are pretty fat and has the blue d characteristic pale orange hairs and foxtails.

Haha and seedless it is not fish related at alll dnt wry, its more like a beneficial fungus/bacteria that coats the roots and increases surface area for them to take in nutrients better. Overall very good to have mycorrizhae in the soil it will make your roots happy and not affect taste or smell at all. Sounds like ur starting off good though with the distilled water, I use that or let tap sit for 48 hours before watering. Lemme kno if u have anymore questions along the way