Homebuilt grow trailer

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by lrod1516, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Wat are some thoughts on this? Planning on going 8ft long 4ft wide and 6ft tall I'm going to weld tha frame up insulate walls not sure on power yet its going to be parked most of tha time tho and still trying to find good side panels

Attached Files:

2. Not sure how a 4' Indica plant is going to grow in 2' of growing space between the levels.. :confused:

Shit unless I do SCRoG, SOG or some LSTing, I had a problem growing in a 79" tent (6'6")...
    Maybe grow something like LowRyder??

If you think about it, the lights should be at least 16-18" away from the tops, then the hoods are another 9" (tubes are less, but not by much), so right out of the gate you loose about 2'.. Really that only gives you 4' of growing height and just enough...

Most strains will stretch 3 times the size of what they are when you switch to flower.. In my past grows, I ALWAYS had arms that would grow taller than expected which I has to LST down away from the lights.. It worked, but I always had just enough height with nothing to spare at 6'6"...

Just my 2 pennies... :wave:

3. They grow toward the light, not straight up....saw this in action....its insane and hard to believe it works but it does

4. I know this is a relatively given, but you do have somewhere safe to put this thing right? It's not gonna be just posted up in your driveway with extension cables running to it, is it?

5. So they will grow sideways?? :confused:

That's cool...
    See, ya learn something new everyday!!

I LOVE THIS SITE :hello:

6. The idea of a Grow Trailer is interesting. I mean, there's people that would rather grow in a parked trailer, where anyone could break in? I'm sure the police could get a search warrant a lot easier too. Think of the heat that thing would give off. Not being 'noid, just practical.

7. More of a 45 than a 90.....it looks interesting just before the chop...a screen has to be used to spread the canopy it it reaches the bulbs and burns

8. id park that bitch in the backyard and go to town.

9. why would you go to town???? just climb in that bitch and start growing... going to town seems like a waste of time.. whats in town?;)

10. Depends on area...
    If you live in the city where they use IR, I'm thinking that trailer would be glowing like your thumb wrapped in bright white tape... ;)

11. i did mean "go to town" as in growing like a fucking champ, but since youre gonna be like that, nutes, soil amendments, and extension cords can all be found in town :)

12. [quote name='"jakesterjammin"']Not sure how a 4' Indica plant is going to grow in 2' of growing space between the levels.. :confused:

Shit unless I do SCRoG, SOG or some LSTing, I had a problem growing in a 79" tent (6'6")...
    Maybe grow something like LowRyder??

If you think about it, the lights should be at least 16-18" away from the tops, then the hoods are another 9" (tubes are less, but not by much), so right out of the gate you loose about 2'.. Really that only gives you 4' of growing height and just enough...

Most strains will stretch 3 times the size of what they are when you switch to flower.. In my past grows, I ALWAYS had arms that would grow taller than expected which I has to LST down away from the lights.. It worked, but I always had just enough height with nothing to spare at 6'6"...

Just my 2 pennies... :wave:[/quote]

I was wondering if height would be an issue but its going to b 6 ft tall you think itll work? I've only grown in a 7ft tent b4

13. Sorry its sideways on my app atm

Attached Files:

14. Ya, you'll have to do some LSTing, but should work...
    I Would only do mostly Indica...

15. I currently use a trailer, 8x6', if you have land at all they are extremely stealthy. I will be upgrading soon to a huge 25'.