Homeboy almost got locked up...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Apr 6, 2008.

1. My homeboys been callin me the last few days and i aient had a chance to holla back. So i called him yesterday and he told me hes got some flames in for $110 a ounce so i was gon get 2 and a half ounces for $250 i was hopin cuz he usually cuts me a deal but i guess he was cuttin the deal at the 110 a oz. He said he couldnt go under that cuz it cost him a pretty penny for it.

So he came by with 72 grams for $275. SHIT IS FIRE!!!:smoking::smoking::smoking:

I was outside fixin my headlight cuz shit went out on me last night and he goes main, I got rolled last night for a tail light being out.

Story goes on, A cop car rolled him, Seen who it was, And called backup. Now im sure this was a exaggeration but he said before he knows it theres 10 cop cars behind him. So im sure there was a good 5-6 cop cars behind him AND A K-9.

Now dudes a huge fuckin mexican. Big boy man, And he looks gangster as fuck. Well he is a sureno but he deff fits the part of a gang banger by the looks of him but hes a real chill easy to get along with dude.

So cops pull him out at gun point, Make him get on the ground sprawl out, Search him, Handcuffed him and threw him in the back of a cop car, Searched his whip and eveyrthang.

Then let him go wihtout any explaination but 'suspicious gang activty' and the reasons for pulling him over was a busted tail light.

LIKE DAMN MAN.

Lucky he wasnt ridin dirty.

Up next, The Woo-Hoo story.

2. just another day in the struggle...

3. 72 grams of personal for 275?

fuck, youre gonna be dutch master's most important customer.

i am soooo jealous.

4. Keep it all in the family.

Ive been smokin so many blunts again its like the ol days but i smoke the majority of them to the dome now which i rarley did back then. We'd smoke 10-15 blunts over like 8 hours but itd be mad different heads all day.

But i bought 3 packs of swisher peachs a couple days ago and im on my 10th one now, And like tonight i have 2-3 hours to party and ill deff smoke two. And ill still smoke a joint here and there and many bowls.

Been smokin like a damn fiend.

5. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HfI2gCXNMY4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HfI2gCXNMY4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

;]

6. Shit.

Is this the same thread I saw last week? or the week before?

im confused.

7. The WOO Story

Aight now, At work today workin meats again, Been all over the store. (Frozen, Garden Center, Grocery, Meats, Liqour.)

So some people came up my homie J dealt with them i aient payed attention none didnt even see them.

Now im dealing with a customer, And this trio walks up. (No discrimnation meant, Jus replyaing the scene.)

All right, These trio comes up, Ones a 'special' lady prolly in her 30's. Another older guy in a wheel chair and a wife of him who jus 'fit' the bunch.

Now im dealin with the customer talkin to her and the guy's sayin SIR SIR SIR SIR SIR SIR non fuckin stop and i said one minute sir im helpin this customer, Kinda agrivated but tryin to be aight. But dude was quiet like 15 seconds while i helped her and hes going SIR SIR SIR SIR and i said one minute sir im still helpin this customer your next. Then he jus continues going SIR SIR SIR SIR, But then the 'special' lady chimes in like ecxactly the same time he said sir each time.

She goes, WOO-HOO, WOO-HOO, WOO-HOO.

I again said one second sir ill be with your after this fine lady is finished.

Naa, 'Special lady', Got like right in my face and was like screamin WOOOO HOOOO WOOOOO HOOOOOO WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fuck i wanted to throw something at her.

Later on i hear WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO.

I fuckin like had a heart attack like is this bitch BEHIND ME??? FUCK!!!

I look behind me no ones there, Went right to the butcher room and mikes laughin his ass off at me hahaha.

He fuckin did it.

I was gonna fuckin flip if she was back.

Damn a experience.

8. Why was she screaming at you! LOL

9. OH shit i prolly forgot.

She was trying to get my attention to help her/them. That was the whole dilema with them the whole time. And i told them id help them after this customer and they jus didnt comprehend it.

10. wooo wooo! - bubb rubb

11. Had people rolling all day over the woo-hoo shiet hahaha.

Whas good GC?

Fresh off work, Copped some taco bell and headed homie.

Sittin in the drive thru bangers on listenin to some ol DMX and homeboy at the drive thru window hears it like 'That that ol X? Hell yeah'. Then starts noddin his head to it hahaha ahd me rollin.

Bout to roll up a blunt and chill.

Jus bought the steam package for all the GTA's besides the stories ones the other day so gon play some san andreas prolly too tonight, Off tommrow. Chillin.

12. Whas good my ***** aint been on here in a good minute! Maan. Im gettin my drivers lisence taken away and I cant leave the county :( felony speeding and evading, some bullshit.:mad:

13. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello: