homebox?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ThEiLlEsTaRoUnD, Jan 12, 2010.

1. So i stumbled across this grow box,and it looks like a great deal.does anybody know about these?does it come with everything needed to begin growing?and also are the charcoal filters or any of those other things needed for the growth of the plant or just to filter the smell?im not worried about smell at all,and im about to buy this thing right now as we speak so quick and informative replies are highly appreciated.thank you!

2. i have one like that, i got it in a starter-set from my local headshop - with light/ballast/filter/etc.
    grown twice so far and i'm satisfied with the equipment.

the zipper is the weak spot for these kinds of grow tents AFAIK - just make sure you don't mishandle it all the time and it should last a while.

3. I like mine it's double stitched and has mounting rails for lights can filters and inline fans I also reccomend buying a set of light yo yos this allows you to move your light up and down with ease.
    Allows you to control pest and light also has a liner in the bottom so you don't have to worrie about water coming out of the bottom of your pots Also it is really easy to break down and move or clean takes about 30 minutes to clean the whole thing and break it down

4. Manufacturer? Link?

5. Here ya go this is where i got mine HERE

6. Heh,to come in this topic is a must for me:)
    Check my sig for your question,in short-homebox is good!

7. Well it's nice to meet you Homebox, I have had nothing but positive results with my box pun intended.
    Has anyone bought the drying net for the homebox i really want to but i don't know if it will dry too fast.
    and what size pots is everyone using homebox are yours 3 or 4 gallon i use a 2 gal perfect pot.

8. I didnt bought drying net becouse growing different strains and they're finishing in different times,my pots are 3 gall.

9. 6 gallon pots here,...makes all the difference in the world.

More soil = more root = more bud ;)

To make your zippers stick less (meaning less pull on the stitching) take a bar of soap and run it along the teeth on both sides ;)

10. Good tip LBH But i use silacone spray for the zippers. and i'm making my own pots from 5 gallon buckets with a crapload of 1/2 inch holes drilled in them.
    I relized that i have been outgrowing square the Perfect pots.