homebox 2nd grow!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by homebox, Jan 2, 2010.

1. #1 homebox, Jan 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2010
    Homebox L tent - 1mX1mX2m [positioned in my living room]
    Lights 250 MH veg,400HPS+250HPS flowering
    Vent -extracting 250cubicmetersperhour S&P TD 250/100 + carbon filter,desk fan for inside circulation
    pots-12 litres
    strains : 2xWhite Widow fem.[50%indica/50% sativa] Ministry of cannabis,4xNorthen Lights fem. [100% indica !!]
    Ministry of Cannabis - Feminized Cannabis Seeds
    soil : Plagron Grow Mix with perlite
    nutes: Canna pure Nitrogen,Plagron Enzymes,Plagron PK 13/14,Plagron Terra Bloom,Plagron Green Sensation

Seeds sprouted in a toilet papper,planted in the main pots [I fee my self confused with transplanting],vegged 4 weeks under 250w MH,flower under 250w HPS+400wHPS- a litle issue with the temps,but still manage to keep them under 30 C [90F].Now the plants are in a 7 weeks of 12/12.
    Had a heavy spider mites infection at the week 2 of 12/12- got a miticide Chemtura's "OMIT 57 EK" with active component Propargite 570gr/L. The miticide solve the spider mites problem in one treating-the key is to spray every square inch of the plant,soil and pot-do it in the bathroom .Now,after 4 weeks- no any live mite,only dead bodies:devious:.Some of the younger leafs burned from the miticide,but hopefully the plants had recover quickly.

the 2 tall plants at the back-left are White Widow [50%sativa/50% indica],other 4 plants are NorthenLights [100% indica],day 40 12/12

Attached Files:

2. hi mte,im abit new to all this so youll have to bear with me.Your girls are really looking lush green youve done a great job.ive read all your thread and see your using plagron,so am i.i used the alga grow and then alga bloom and now the green sensation,i know it says to add 2/1 with bloom/green sensation but,do you give them this more than once a week,also the bloom what ml do you give and how often cause im growing a white widowxcheese and i cant get it to green like yours and its in absolute perfect conditions,peace.

3. My feed schedule is:
    till to 3th set of leaves: 1ml/1L enzymes,every watering
    till to first week of flower:1ml/1L Canna clean Nitrogen,1ml/1L enzymes, every watering
    till to 5 week of flower: 4ml/1L Terra Bloom,1ml/1L PK 13-14,1ml/1L enzymes,every watering
    till to 8 week of flower: 4.5ml/1L Terra Bloom,1ml/1L GreenSensation,1ml/1L enzymes,every watering
    Two times watered only with Epson salt, 1 table spoon per galon,it was in last week of veg and in 4th week of flower,I'm watering every 4 or 5 days,hope this will help!
    Little update,day51 of 12/12 :

Attached Files:

4. update:
    day 55 12/12,the harvest knockin' at the door:hello:

Attached Files:

5. The first from my four indicas was harvested :

and the rest [day58 12/12] :

Attached Files:

6. Hi mte,
    First of all sorry its taken so long to get back to you,and secondly thanks for your reply your info was very helpful.Your ladys are looking FAAAAAATTT.....Youv'e done an amazing job,i never would of guessed this was only your second grow,i noticed you trimmed them up in their pots was this done prior to harvest or did you trim up the leaves a few days b4 the chop to get maximum light to all the bud sites,or do you just let them go all the way to the day of chop without touching them?

Thanks pe:eek:ace out!

7. I forgot to ask what kind of weight did you pull off each lady,if you dont mind me asking:)

8. It's on Homebox, My Weight vs Your weight and i'm using a T-5 in a homebox xl
    white rino and fox farm products How many plants did you have? p.s do you need a extra corner for your homebox? i have one onhand. if mine break i'm going to make them out of metal block.

9. Hi guys,thanks for the warm words .
    Deadman, I will "take your glove":),harvest still drying,first weight measures will be taken at Sunday.I have 6 plants-2 white widow and 4 northern lights,from MOC feminized seeds:
    Ministry of Cannabis - Feminized Cannabis Seeds
    When i saw my tent for a firts time i decide the corners are the weakest part and I strengthen them with an robust band,no problems till now with them.
    howser,a 10 day before harvest I remove only the big fan leaves,this heavy trimming from the photos I made just before chop-chop.
    To night, another one NL will take its way to the drying box:)
    Stay save !

10. i no this is an old thread but hoping u can help me out.i also use plagron terra bloom i feed once a week and works nice,when u say u feed avery watering how often is that is it ok to feed nutes more than once a week?

11. I feed twice 1 water & so on with an ec 0.8 to 1 for later bloom veg very little feed none for the first month then ec.4 & water as you can over feed young plants!