Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homeade Vaporizer help?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tseten, Dec 3, 2013.

1. [​IMG]I am planning on creating a homeade vaporizer. I want to mimic the way the MFLB does it, and i am stuck on this part. (the pic above). heres the article about how to make the homeade MFLB, http://imgur.com/a/k4RaA#tEE7k. I am using a AA energizer battery, and i also took of the platic part of the battery. As the picture describes, you put the battery between the coil, and set the postive on the pointy part. The problem is when i do this, the metal screen wont get hot, and the battery will short out. How can i make this work? 
    Thanks

2. helllo?

3. #3 inb4bud, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
    looks like a crack smoking device from the slums of india.

But sorry. perhaps buy a cheap vape?

edit:
    soz im baked, i cbad to read thread. I just did though.

THat link you gave to the tutorial is pretty cool, ill try and follow it and help u soon.

Are you sure that the battery is touching both sides completely (completing the circuit)? Are you sure you got the correct screen? Brass isn't as conductive as other metals. Aluminum and copper are both more conductive than brass. 

5. i actually got it to work, it gets hot and all, but havent tested it out on if it will vaporize the weed, thanks for the help though.

6. [quote name="Tseten" post="19096628" timestamp="1386121433"]i actually got it to work, it gets hot and all, but havent tested it out on if it will vaporize the weed, thanks for the help though.[/quote]I thought it looked like an interesting project. Do you have the wood working tools to make the proper cuts? Otherwise I'd make one too! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app