Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homeade vaporizer/desk lamp

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WAYTOOMANY.COM, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Ok so i though this belonged in seasoned tokers caus......well the noobs over in recreational would ask too many questions. ill post pics later.

ok so its pretty much a simple halogen desk lamp with a bendable head. I looked under the lamp where the light source comes from and there is a small glass dish over the light that GETS REALLY REALLY FUCKEN HOT. so one day i said,"Hey lets smoke a bowl using this thing. so I threw some herb on the glass and grabbed a huge German beer mug and placed it over the glass screen. turned on the light and watched as my chron. vaporized. i use a small hose to suck out the vapors and let me tell you it gets me SOOOOO stoned. pics will come a lil later. :smoke: this thing is great for a dorm or for nosey parents.

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and if it starts to get too hot all i gotta do is just turn it off. happy tokin'

3. Ingenious :)

4. stoner ingenuity

5. Ingenious bro.

6. i love it.....cost about $7 bucks

7. were you stoned when you thought of this? haha im sure....+rep for mcguyvering that shit

8. Haha "mcguyvering that shit", classic episode. Anywho, yeah good shit man good for both you and your lungs.

9. you from colorado me too. i live in the boulder area

10. the fuck it says u gave me - rep

11. haven't any of you guys ever heard of a light bulb vaporizer? you hollow out a light bulb, put the bud inside and heat up the outside of the light bulb...it's a different high, i prefer smoking regularly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEiJaHlUpyE

12. yo shit.. ill have to check my lamp hahaha. nice :)

13. haha i have a lamp like that right next to me, later on tonight im putting it in my room :)

14. haha nice dude

15. yes, plus it costs about 60 cents. i dont like vaping, so thats the only $ id be willing to spend on one.

16. There is some box and whip vaporizer that uses a lightbulb for the heating source. They work pretty dam well.

17. def not the same. my heat source is the light bulb. not a lighter or some shit. :hello: