Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homeade steamroller vs. homeade bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allnaturalxx420, Apr 12, 2012.

1. I have a 5 inch high quality glass pipe and a couple hundred papers but i was lookin to add somthing else to my stash. I found a nice thick plastic tube about an inch and a half wide and 6 inches long still portable. Steam rollers are dam near impossable to fuck up, bongs on the other hand are easy to not make it airtight or something else. Wich is better any other ideas would be nicer also. Forgot to say i have a waterfall bong already to.and will be using a detachable metal bowl from a shitty pipe,

2. These are my homemade pieces.

Attached Files:

3. I Personally would go for the bong, since someone stole mine and im looking for a replacement piece. However, if i already had a bong i'd definately go for the steamroller cause they can be a lot of fun

4. Fishman those look pretty badass for being homeade. and for some backup info ive never smoked out of a bong and have smoke out of a steamroller atached to a mask only once.

5. steamrollers hit better

6. Id go for the steam roller if I were you

7. [quote name='"allnaturalxx420"']Fishman those look pretty badass for being homeade. and for some backup info ive never smoked out of a bong and have smoke out of a steamroller atached to a mask only once.[/quote]

Thanks. But since you don't have so much experience making Pieces I'd go for the steam roller. There very easy to make and they rip. + they rez up real nice and are easy to scrape. ++ they conserve bud more then a bong. Bongs kill bud.

8. you guys convinced me im making the steamroller but id like to hear your reasoning on how steamrollers conserve and bongs kill bud, ive always heard bongs were the step below vapes. Then again steamrollers are never put in those polls.

9. [quote name='"allnaturalxx420"']you guys convinced me im making the steamroller but id like to hear your reasoning on how steamrollers conserve and bongs kill bud, ive always heard bongs were the step below vapes. Then again steamrollers are never put in those polls.[/quote]

Well there's really no science behind my theory just personal experience. Whenever i don't have much herb i always go for the steamroller it seems to be able to make less into more. When i load my bong as full as i can i get three solid rips that get me pretty high and they go down smooth and tasty. But if i put the same amount of bud in my roller i get around 5-6 hits that can be harsh but put me on a whole new level.

10. i got this fancy flip on the end of it so after filling the chamber i can pop the back and hit it.

11. Steamrollers are so sweet