Home.

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by straightrippin, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Is it really horrible that i dont really like to spend time with my friends? dont get me wrong, i like seeing them, partying n shit having a few drinks, blazing all that kind of stuff. but today i called my buddy 2 c what was up. he said there was a party later and to come over now and game out for about 2 hours. llool i didnt wanna do it... so i did my homework that night insted. but i rarley go out. like ill spend 2 weeks at home playing games, getting blazed, and going 2 work. no girlfriend, just me and my bong. and i find this lifestyle pretty good cuz i can call my friends up whenever and do stuff. or do u that this lifestyle is extremely selfish and i need to go out more. like i like it, but i think its a lil greedy tho

2. greedy n selfish. but on the other hand, i do love spending time at home. time FLYS hahahhaha and i kno thats not normal for some peopl

3. I can't judge, I do the exact same thing.

4. I get depressed sitting in the house all lonely and shit. I mean I have a PS3, 360, loads of games, internet...cable with all channels...but it fucking sucks. I feel like it's a huge waste of time being alone watching movies or playing games.