Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Home THC Drug tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skillsforilz, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Does anyone have experience with passing these but still able to toke up? Just a CVS home kit and it doesn't test for foreign substances. I've heard a lot about bleach working for home drug tests but I want some people's feedback.

2. Take 2 aspirin and two bottles of water or cranberry juice each hour for three hours and you'll have diluted your THC. I've been doing this for half a year now.

3. do you do that right before you have to do the drug test? like the 3rd hour right before the ua?

4. i'm guessing just 2 aspirin, and not 2 aspirin every hour as well right?

5. No, if you take 2 aspirin every hour for 3 hours you will have OD'd.

6. I want to know if anyone has used bleach. I know it masks it, I just want to hear some experience with this.

7. Aspirin? Please explain aspirin! And does the home test detect diluted urine?

8. What if you take the 200mg tablets?

9. LOL if your parents are making you take one, (You're 18 right?) tell them to fuck off. I did that 5 years ago and didn't give a fuck what they id. their "Punishments" are retarded. Just go to a friends house and smoke. or if you're feeling ballsy, smoke 2 blunts in their closet. That'll kick off your teenage drug use lol

10. Ok, on to the good ideas