Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

home stretch

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ToKKin, Jun 16, 2012.

1. so ive been studying for a drug test thats going to be on the 21st. if i pass it i will be off of probation on the 28th. so ive been doing everything i can. i just need to know if theres anything more i need to do.

so far over the past week i have:
    1. drank 2 bottles of 100% cran juice and i have 2 more that im in the process of drinking now.

2. had some intense jogging sessions about 3 times and lost nearly 5 pounds

3. bought Q Carbo

4. drank like 4 gatorades (which ive heard helps)

5. bought a home drug test

now here are the last few questions i need answered:

1. should i continue to buy this expensive ass cranberry juice? and if so how long before the test should i stop drinking it?

2. i know im supposed to stop excercising 4 days before the test and start eating really fatty foods. so do i count the day of the test as 1 of the 4 days since the test is at 4pm?

3. when should i take the home drug test? i figure ill test my first piss of the day to see where i stand since the one ill be taking for real will be MUCH more accurate if it takes 7 days to get the results and its tests alcohol up to 82 hours (which is what i failed for last time even though im old enough to drink FML)

4. if i fail the home test should i use the q carbo before the real test? ive heard i can fail for it and i cant use clean piss because they pat me down before the test and they have a thermometer strip on the cup so it would have to be difficult for me to get it body temp even if i sack the piss.

5. i know taking 4 aspirin before the test is supposed to help so how long before the test should i take the aspirin.

6. is there anything that im forgetting? or is there anything else you can think of that i can do by the 21st to help me pass?

thanks. any help would be great. oh yeah and another bit of info thats probably pretty important. im 250 lbs and i smoked a week ago (one HUGE hit) and hadent smoke for a month before that

2. Yea I'm guessing you'll be fine. And take the test the night before

3. Whats the aspirin supposed to do? You should be fine op especially after doin the jogging and flushing with liquids..

4. im not sure what its supposed to do but i read on another site and on someones thread here that taking 4 before the test does something so i figure its worth a shot