Home Made Pot Stem Pipe

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by experimentalist, Feb 20, 2009.

1. I'm gonna make a sherlok hammer , out of my trunk. it's SOO thick , use a branch as the stem and the truck as the hammer/bowl.:devious:

Thank you experimentalist , killer idea. It's too bad i have a good while till We harvest.

2. You could make a steamroller style carb, Figure that would be a little more easy.

3. mine just burns the stem away each hit...

4. Now that's what I call some serious reusing/recycling. Way to keep it green (in more ways than one)! :D

5. awesome job. I like the bowl

6. Thanks man :)

:bongin: ~Experimentalist

7. I just harvested yesterday. I'm so stealing your Idea (personal use only)

8. Hey man take some pics and lets see it when you are done :) I don't have a harvest for
    another 75 days or so. :(

9. [​IMG]

Each plant filled the top of the bin before getting boxed up.

[​IMG]

I used the main stem and poked the center all the way out. when the bowl is done it sucks down inside the bowl then you just blow it out the other end. and it makes little bits hit a couple times. I like it!:smoke:

10. Thats pretty sick :smoke:

11. Nice work!! :) +rep :)

12. I'm definitely going to do that, maybe pretty soon. If it works out, I'll post a pic.

13. Thats a sweet looking pipe man ...

Um gonna try that out sometime soon for sure !!

Keep up the good work man ...

Best regards EazyGreen ...:D

14. You're lucky, when I made one a while back, it ended up staying on fire with the weed : /

15. thats a cool fuckin piece man, im gonna make one now! but wouldnt the whole bowl end up getting burnt up after awhile?

16. Pretty Much.

17. Ahh, The creative mind on weed! There is no more powerful tool on this planet! +rep

18. I love stuff like this !

19. what did u stain it with and does your bowl start to burn after the weed cherries cuz i made one with with a stem from an outdoor plant and thats what happens to min, i havent used it in months and i made it about a year ago.