Home made oil rig dome?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by budsmoker55, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Just broke my dome on my rig really pissed off thinking there's gotta be something I can do I'm honestly just thinking of cupping my hand over it but I don't want to waste a nice dab if it doesn't work any ideas anyone? I'm going to buy a new one just need something temporary

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I got a good idea go to your shop and buy a dome for like 20 bucks lol Dab city

3. My dome broke right before a dab luckly I HD this little bottle from Florida that had sand and shells and shit in it.. broke the top works perfectSent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. not really putting a lot of thought into this but How do domeless nails work if you NEED a dome??

5. Dome less.nails have holes.in.the head and down the center of nail so u do t need a dome to catch smokeSent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="ant420ftp" post="19088926" timestamp="1386022268"]My dome broke right before a dab luckly I HD this little bottle from Florida that had sand and shells and shit in it.. broke the top works perfectSent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Well played! Anything in the name of dabs Dab city

7. Thanks broth a u gotta do what u gotta doSent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app