Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Home made glass bubbler w/ home made diffuser

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The_Jewfather, Aug 13, 2008.

1. High everyone, haven't posted in awhile. Just thought I'd show you a piece I made yesterday. Haven't decided over the name yet. To make the diffuser I just poked tiny holes in a piece of tubing and connected it to the downstem. It uses a different system then other bongs or bubblers, instead of a carb or slider you just have to slightly unscrew the cap to allow outside airflow to come in. Here's a milkshot video (after editing I have now decided to call it Whistlestar)
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/101dc5/n/Whistlestar_mpg
    Just scroll down and select download with file factory basic.
    Materials Used:
    Small gingerale glass bottle
    metal downstem w/ bowl
    thin tubing
    reusable adhesive

2. i approve, its very professional looking. Innovative as well.

3. Thanks, The best part is that its just a pleasure to smoke with, especially watching the smoke fill up in the chamber.