Home made glass bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Gnashs, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Hey guys im just curious what u guys think of my glass bong, ive never smoked out of a bon and couldnt buy one so i dicided to make one, oh and is there a quicker way to drill throuh glass because it took around 4 hours to do it with a regular drill. Thanks for any advice iven on how to mke a better one in the future:)
    11040351_813960792020317_1388698805_n.jpg

2. Not bad and I am sure it saved you a few bucks.  Purchase a diamond tipped drill bit and that will speed up the process.  Check out some vids on youtube for some knowledge,  Sounddrone(I think) has some great vids on drilling glass.

3. I didn't know you could drill glass, I guess if you keep the vibration down and don't press down too hard, probably drip some water. Cool though, interesting novelty as I have never seem someone make one from a glass. I am mildly impressed I fully expected to see some nasty cancerous thing as usual. Ever consider an engineering degree?

4. Thanks man i minght try and find one,im gonna luck for a cooler bottle next time such as a Jack Daniels bottle, thanks for your opinions guys

I minht consider it later in life man im just studying at college