Home Made Bubbleponic System

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by zeroshawdow, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Update

Hello GC I got a little Update for Ya ! The Bubble System is working to the Perfection, I have not problem with PH anymore since the last time I ask for help, I trimmed the Big leaves in order for the nodes below the top get light and create more nodes adn I have the remaining plants in blck tray like 16 of them and am goin to be honest I dont pay attention to them what so ever my only intention with them is take clone out of them thats it, well so far so good, see ya later and some pics for guys !

Attached Files:

2. You should not be pruning them like that. Read up on LST, topping and fiming if you want more bud sites. Cutting off all the bottom leaves will not help your plants. Leaves gather light. Cutting them off will just make your plants less able to make use of the light they are getting.

You should also consider transplanting from the styrofoam cups. Some of those plants are looking way to big to be stuck in such tiny containers.

Despite the above factors, your plants look pretty good. A testament to the heartiness of the cannabis plant. Treat them well, and you should end up with a nice little garden!

3. #43 konasuer, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2009
    Hey friend, looking might nice. I would recomend lsting them a little bit, take a look at my most recent pics on my grow (or better yet lbh has an awesome tutorial on here, good videos too), easy to do and is not harmful to your plant at all, hence the name low stress training. it will make those smaller developing branches(which are going to eventually develop bud-sites) explode with growth. I think the funnest part of growing is the subtle manipulation of the plant to help it perform better than it knows how to in its unnatural environment.

lbh's guide to lst.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/450052-lbhs-round-table-lst-tutorial.html

One thing i'd say on this though is not to let wahtever is wrapped around your plant pinch it.

Looking great though friend.

How many grows you got goin?

4. Thanks for the advice I will LST in the future (2 weeks) when new growing develop.

Kona, the Video WOW more easy can't be explain even my 4 yr old understand the LST really thank you for that link.

I have 2 Grow in progress the 2nd is about to finish in like 1 month I think they were supose to be ready in like 2 weeks but I had an incident with the PH and they almost die is a miracle or am getting really good at gardening because I saved 4 out 5 and they are back on track, budding all over but still with white hairs 80%, this Hydro Experiment is to learn cuz am moving to Hydro and leving soil alone for a while plus the with one or two hits I'm out
    but thanks and I will check your right now take care

5. Good Morning GC it's been a long time since my last post here but anyway that is about to change I got some pics of the set up the hydro box end up with just only one female but she is doing ok right now I have to 2 different strain as mother plants one is sativa dominant (Haze one time I bought a 1Gram and I was lucky to stroke like 3 seeds and one of them is this baby) and the other one is BagSeed but I dont know the strain name but smoke like there is no tomorrow.

Finally I got wifey permission to launch a full scale grow, so my new HPS are on the WAY ! Dont get me wrong I'm a defender of CFL's but for commercial purpose I have to go with HPS, See ya later GUys !

Attached Files:

6. Wow, man nice growin'. Loved your DIY in the beginning and also liked seeing all your pH probs go away. Good luck man, Ill be watching :hello:

7. Thanks 4 stoping invite your friends to be part of the experiment.

Hal Thanks 4 stop by 32 Gallons should be sweet I started with a 10 Gal Rubbermaid but it was a lot of Nutrients to use plus am on a budget but the thing I want to learn is how to do hydro regardless the size. Once I learned then we go bananas with the hydro set up !

But I have one question what would be difference for the plant growing in 1 gallons vs 30 gallon ?

Thanks 4 Stop By !

8. Root space. I'm currently using 5 gallon buckets and they are completely jammed full of roots. Giving them around 12 gallons of actual water space each is going to make a giant root system, which will be able to uptake much more nutrients = bigger buds.

9. whats up just wanted to wish you good luck on your grow. i got the kinda same setup as you. PEACE:D

10. thanks for the Info very helpful

Thanks You

I got little bud pron action for ya !

Attached Files:

11. Gettin a little frosty in there. Good work man, keep it up.

12. Thanks they are getting frostier than ever ! Is like SnowLand !:smoking:

13. Late Show !

The last one is a plant I had outside and tooker inside to finishing her off but i noticed today all the white hairs were red but with my microscope the trich looks cloudy yet no amber I will flush her for like 4 days and chop her but before that I trimmed most a of the mayor leafs I took a sample branch with a buds to dry for a few days and smoke it ! testing testing mic check !

Attached Files: