Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Home made bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by To High 2 Fly, Mar 10, 2010.

1. #1 To High 2 Fly, Mar 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2010
    Hey just lookin for some ideas on how i can make a home made bowl thimbles are perfect but to big fo my home made stem.

Any Ideas????

2. Get a socket. Glue it to the top of a sobe bottle. Break little hole in the bottom. Congrats you now have a sobe bong. But seriously yo just go and get a cheap $10 glass piece.

3. haha, if your not looking for something permanent just use a fuckin apple man, gets the job done + its a juicy tasty treat for after hahahahaha. Or ya like B-dazzle said....go to like a smoke shop or head shop and find some manufactured 3 inch pipe lol prolly cost like 5 bucks

4. Thats some sick shit.

5. best bowls for quick/easy use are sockets.. Just get a really small one just enuff for 1 hit because those are the only ones that dont have huge holes.. As long as ur smoking good it wont matter that u have to reload every hit. or you can splurge out 10$ and buy one at a headshop

6. amen to that

7. a can. just smash in one side, poke some holes in the now flattened side. inhale through the hole in the top and away you go.

8. I fuxn want that bowl.

9. If you are talking about the N64, it wouldn't be hard to make. Just open a controller up take out the parts and glue a socket where the control stick. Drill a hole for the carb and then take hits where the wire would be.

10. Im down to try that Nintendo controller idea haha.

11. Go buy a glass pipe.

Unless you're not old enough.

12. I could never do that to my beloved N64.

13. apple. cans are disgusting, dont do it

14. I'm going to do that sometime this week I'm pretty sure. I'll post pics when I'm done. :)

15. definitely want to try that though..thad be so tight

16. Lol I see what you did there.

17. I'm sure that at least half the people posting in this thread are now determined to make this...
    I know I am :D