Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Home Made Bong

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Ok so I'm building a bong out of a water bottle, and I'm using my spoon pipe as they bowl and downstem, but I won't be able to remove it from the chamber in order to clear it, so ill need a carb. Should the carb be Above the bowl and abov the water, or under the bowl/downstem

2. Use a socket (from a wrench) as a bowl, and use a metal pen casing/tube as the downstem.

3. that has got to be the worst fucking idea, he said he already had a pipe for the bwol and downstem. op, make it above the downstem

4. Find a socket wrench piece, and cut off the top/bottom of the coke can, then cut the center apart, and roll it into a tube that fits the socket wrench piece, then duct tape it all the way around.

Insert the aluminum tube in at about the middle of the bottle.

To get it into the water bottle you can either burn a hole or slowly drill a tightly fit hole into it with a knife.

Never fill more than 1/4 of the bottle with water.

No carb is necessary, but you can put one anywhere above water level.

If you wanna make a waterfall bong the find a socket wrench piece, and melt it into the lid of a bottle, or drill a tight hole into it.

Now you can just twist this piece onto any bottle, and poke a hole about the size of the bowl in the bottom of the bottle.