Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Home made bong bowl in a glass bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Roflspammer, Jun 23, 2012.

1. My grandfather has an amazing glass bong just sitting on his dining room table as a center piece. He DOESN'T use it at all. He actually found it in he woods on one of his walks and he didn't know what it was so he placed it on his table.

Any way he knows what it is now. I'm going down their with a friend in a couple weeks and we want to use it. Problem is is that it doesn't have a bowl. I don't want to buy a new bowl because I never go down there so 20 bucks is a lot for a one time thing. What can I use as a home made bowl to use for it?

2. If you swing by a headshop you should be able to pick up a good stem

If you're under 18 then looks like the socket is your best bet

3. tin foil

4. I always thought it would be cool to get a trumpet mouth piece and use that as a bowl/stem. You'd need a screen but you could easily make one. Get creative, man.

5. Ok i know this is old and im sure youve already gone and used it with some other alternative but what i would have done.. Take a machanicle pencil and take it apart.. Take the tube part and wrap it in tape( i would use electrical tape) to where you can set it in there snug when you lightly drop it in so air dosnt flow but you can still pull it out to avoid stail smoke and us a socket or something for the bowl. Sorry for the shitty drawing i had to use some idrawing doodle app or something like that

image-463253115.jpg