Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Home made beef jerky.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by miztokealot, Dec 18, 2011.

1. I cannot wait till I get money this friday. Gonna go get some beef cut and make a few pounds of home made jerky. Most delicious thing ever...you guys ever had home made jerky? Or do you eat that nasty stuff that is sold in stores? Nothing compares to a fresh cut of rump roast, sliced into huge thin pieces and marinated for 24-72 hours, then slow-dried over the course of 3 days. Mmmmmm

I love eating that shit when I'm high.

2. We do that all the time in middle-of-nowhere minnesota haha. sooooooooo damn good!!

3. I wish I could get my hands on some buffalo rump roast though. That jerky would be so amazingly good.

4. When you do.. please send some my way lol I would forever be in your debt

5. Haha. No offense but buffalo is probably expensive, if I get some, I'm eating all of it. I'll tell you how it tastes and give you pictures though :p

6. [quote name='"miztokealot"']I cannot wait till I get money this friday. Gonna go get some beef cut and make a few pounds of home made jerky. Most delicious thing ever...you guys ever had home made jerky? Or do you eat that nasty stuff that is sold in stores? Nothing compares to a fresh cut of rump roast, sliced into huge thin pieces and marinated for 24-72 hours, then slow-dried over the course of 3 days. Mmmmmm

I love eating that shit when I'm high.[/quote]

I'm making 15 lbs of deer jerky as we speak, 10 hickory pepper and 5 fiery teriyaki

7. [​IMG]

8. awww cmonnnn wheres the love?? :) lol hell I'll go hunt down the buffalo myself for quality jerky like that. If I can get up...

9. There a lot of homemade jerky stand here in south Texas grew up on tba shit I love the tariyaki lol spicy sometimes and its healthy snack for ya

10. Sweet. I love beef jerky!

11. Damn loved venison venison jerky and sausage was amazing.

12. My neighbor used to make me homemade teriyaki beef jerky on a monthly basis. One of the tastiest things to this day I've ever snacked on. I might just buy a dehydrator.

13. right?!?! I say it doesn't get enough credit, but hey I wont complain long as I to eat it

14. Its true venison is amazing I'm sad that I can't get any here. I wish they sold venison in stores and stuff, I'd love it but its rarer than buffalo I've seen buffalo burgers but never a venison steak or any type of venison.

15. oh mannnnn, come to minnesota. you can't go anywhere without there being venison. especially late fall/early winter when hunting season just finishes up.. it's EVERYWHERE

16. [quote name='"SirBongwalski"']

Its true venison is amazing I'm sad that I can't get any here. I wish they sold venison in stores and stuff, I'd love it but its rarer than buffalo I've seen buffalo burgers but never a venison steak or any type of venison.[/quote]

Venison is not rare, deer are even over populated in most areas. Get out there and kill one if you want free meat that's better than any you can buy

17. #17 BadKittySmiles, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
    :) If you haven't had home made beef jerky, you're missing out... you can never go back to the flavorless store-bought stuff!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Glycerin Hash Tincture
    [​IMG]

Hash Oil
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Yeah I use to get it from friends, neighbors, and just random people for free cause they always had so much. I loved getting free venison when I lived there.

19. ^Those picture just made me reeeeaaally fuckin hungry lol

right on man, moochers, for life:smoke:

20. California at least socal finding a deer is like finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.