HOME MADE AIROPONICS 300% MORE ROOT MASS FOR UNDER 100 A LIGHT

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by Miketom6969, Jan 1, 2022.

?

Indica sativa or rootarulis auto flower

1. Rootarelus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sativa rootarulis hybrid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. At Home, One Ingenious Aeroponics System was Invented

Make sure your water pumping system has a filter and a pre-filter, use particulate-free fertilizers, and end with Clearex or Final Flush to avoid clogging.

When building a homemade aeroponics system, blocked spray nozzles have always been a concern for me.
    I was in a hydroponics supply store the other day and observed that the aeroponics system I was looking at lacked spray heads.
    As I looked over the new hydroponic gardening system, I was struck by how simple the concept was.
    With the suitable pump and proper design, the following home-made system is rather trouble-free.

This asroponic and hydroponic system is extremely efficient.
    Aeroponics is a method of growing plants without soil.
    Plants grown in an aeroponic system grow quicker, produce more, and are healthier than plants cultivated in soil.
    Aeroponics also takes up less room, making it excellent for growing plants in small spaces.
    With an aeroponic growing system, there is no need for a growing medium.
    Instead, aeroponic plants' roots are suspended in a darkened chamber that is sprayed with a nutrient-rich fluid on a regular basis.
    One of the most significant disadvantages is cost, as many commercial aeroponic growth systems are rather expensive.
    Many people choose to build their own home aeroponic growing systems for this reason.
    Aeroponics: A Do-It-Yourself Project
    There are numerous methods for constructing a personal aeroponic system at home.
    They're simple to put together and far less expensive.
    Large storage containers and PVC are used in a popular DIY aeroponics system.

2. pics or it didn't happen

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. This is well known around these parts.....used to be anyway:weed:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Pretty cool design. Ever think of running the supply into the side of the bucket? This is how I do it that way the jets are under the pot and sprays the roots not the lid.