Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

home grown vs dispensary - which is better?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pothead917, Oct 17, 2021.

1. explain why. i think i remember i smoke some of neighbor stuff and it was better not sure.

2. Video killed the radio star. Dispensaries ruined weed? No. Not really.

Where I live in SoCal some dispensaries used to be cool. It was essentially home grown quality. I remember going to a pot shop back in the early 2000's and getting some Bubba Kush that was mind blowing.

Now it's a bunch of packaged bullshit of subpar quality. I pop into dispensaries now and again to compare. An 8th here and there to perform the Pepsi challenge. Like a bunch of stale vendo machine snacks. That stuff sucks.

What I grow at home is so good. Better by far.

I imagine it's possible there are dispensaries that are doing it right. I don't know any. And that coming from a guy that lives in SoCal, the land of dispensaries.

3. #1 with a bullet is the fact that I know exactly what goes into my grows.

4. I don’t know what is “better”. My home grow room is a labor of love so when it’s done and I smoke it I definitely feel better then if I smoked club weed. Depends on the grower and if it was grown well. All in all I fell better that I don’t have to pay 80$ an eighth.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I would guess homegrown would be superior is most cases. As long as the grower knows what he's doing. As for me growing is out of the question, retired and not up for all that. Oh well

6. Usually people garden and shit when they retire.... Cuz they finally have time for things like that. What are you doing with your time thats better than growing weed?

7. Usually people garden and shit when they retire.... Cuz they finally have time for things like that. What are you doing with your time thats better than growing weed?

8. Very succinctly, I do whatever I want to do, whenever the fuck I want to. I don't need anyone "jammin" me", not even a plant. In other words, I do as few "gotta do's" and as many "wanna do's" as I can. Music is the one big love of my life and I immerse myself in it everyday!

9. Thats awesome. But you might find you like growing weed and its some thing you "wanna do" at least once every year or two. Its pretty easy to grow enough weed to last a really long time. You dont have to keep growing every day for the rest of your life. Dont know till ya try it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. We shall see if I live long enough to give it a shot.

• Like Like x 1