Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Home Grown Pakistan Ryder

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pearl75, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Just harvested. The bitch hermied so I had to chop her. She was ready though so it's all good. Still got plenty of good bud from her. I've quick dried this bud, and I plan on smoking it tonight after the kiddos go to bed. :bongin:

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      115.2 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      92.6 KB
      Views:
  2. looks really pretty good.

3. Thank you, I try. I'm still kind of new to growing, but I'm getting better. :smoke:

4. Yeah, it does look nice.

Does it have an Afghan/hashy taste to it? I've never had Pakistan Ryder, but that's how I've imagined it...

5. It smells uber hashy and earthy, but I haven't smoked any yet. I'll give a smoke report later tonight after I smoke that bud. I can't get over how sticky it is. My thumb and first finger was literally stuck together last night after I finished trimming that bud. I rolled the pads of my fingers together and actually got a nice ball of hash...just from my finger tips! I wish I'd snapped a pic of that too. I wasn't thinking about it then though.

6. [quote name='"pearl75"']
    It smells uber hashy and earthy, but I haven't smoked any yet. I'll give a smoke report later tonight after I smoke that bud. I can't get over how sticky it is. My thumb and first finger was literally stuck together last night after I finished trimming that bud. I rolled the pads of my fingers together and actually got a nice ball of hash...just from my finger tips! I wish I'd snapped a pic of that too. I wasn't thinking about it then though.[/quote]

After that nug.don't touch another cure that shit bro

7. Oh, absolutely! :cool:

8. Nice lookin bud man bet its dank as hell

9. Thanks man. I'll find out in a couple of hours...:smoke:

10. Plan on curing it?

11. Of course.

12. Looks good Pearl - enjoy!

13. Bud looks fucking crazy. Good shit pearl75, you might be new to growing but that looks like some quality fucking bud.

14. Looks tasty, nice and light green :)

15. Thanks, y'all, I'll snap some pics later when I pack a bowl, and give a smoke report. Without a proper cure, I'm sure it'll be a little harsh. It's the effects I'm interested in with this test bud. :hippie:

16. Well, I will say this, don't smoke Pakistan Ryder and expect to be motivated in any way to do any thing for a while. It has taken me over an hour to finally get around to making this post. The pics aren't that good. Poor lighting. The taste of this bud is very spicy, peppery, but not unpleasantly so. Stinky!!! Oh, LAWD, it is stinky! :eek: The buzz is pretty chill. I wish it had more of a body stone. I'm hoping that curing will help that, it helped with the white widow I grew. The longer it cured in the jar, the better the body stone got.

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      77.9 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      75.6 KB
      Views:
  17. What was your finally yield on that plant? I've just started growing autos, and you've got me interested in this strain.

I LOVE the taste/smell of Afghan, so anything that resembles it, I also dig.

18. It's still wet, but if I had to wager a guess I'd say I pulled an O. She suffered a lot of heat stress though. Had it not been for that, she might have done a whole lot better.

19. Here's a bud that's been curing in a jar for a couple of weeks. More Pakistan Ryder.

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      98.7 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      106.2 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG