Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Home Grown" Moronic Dealer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by B33PB33P, Sep 19, 2012.

1. So I have my extremely unreliable dealer, but he usually has the dank and hook it up pretty good. So I go through him for a qt, were bullshitin I get home open the bag look at it and its like mids. At this point I am like you have to be fucking joking. So I call him up and he starts a story about how its "homegrown".

Now meanwhile I'm thinking in my head, since its not a medical state isn't all weed here "home grown"?, So I just told him to cut the shit and give me more weight or I'll give him his "homegrown" back for the same price I bought it for. Yeah he definitely didn't like the sound of that. So now he tells me if I want more I can get a gram for $5 when I payed $15 last night.

Correct me if I'm wrong but show me where to get un"homegrown" weed

2. Yeah all weed home grown hahaa

3. ditch weed? grown in the ditch, not at home :)

4. #5 Sgtstadanko707, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    [quote name='"B33PB33P"']So I have my extremely unreliable dealer, but he usually has the dank and hook it up pretty good. So I go through him for a qt, were bullshitin I get home open the bag look at it and its like mids. At this point I am like you have to be fucking joking. So I call him up and he starts a story about how its "homegrown".

Now meanwhile I'm thinking in my head, since its not a medical state isn't all weed here "home grown"?, So I just told him to cut the shit and give me more weight or I'll give him his "homegrown" back for the same price I bought it for. Yeah he definitely didn't like the sound of that. So now he tells me if I want more I can get a gram for $5 when I payed $15 last night.

Correct me if I'm wrong but show me where to get un"homegrown" weed[/quote]

Ask him wtf does home grown have to do with quality. U should find a new guy and then see what he has to say

5. plus ya should of looked at your meds befor you bought em

6. ALWAYS Check your herbs !!!!!!! DEALERS ARE ASSES.

Before you grabbin that shit from the driver window , inspect it real quick and feel the nugs .

For any bags under 30 you should be able to have a good idea of your weight.

anything over you need to invest 15 dollars in an electric scale! DOOO ITTT.!!!!

Once you have it you might start to see whatsup with those bitch connects..

NOT ALL OUR BAD!

7. Waytta make him bak down dude :hello:

8. Thats what happens when you grab sacks without lookin at it.if he said it was dank I would be pissed

9. LOL @ check before you buy...I hope you're buying indoors then?
    Ach, the shit I hear about you folks in the states, must be a lot of people with shit weed and/or out to rip you off.
    Should be a level of trust I think - though I can understand that being broken.

I'm actually pretty surprised he didn't tell you to fuck off to be honest?

10. um what ? most non-medi states' bud is trafficked in from another state unless you got a good hookup or know a grower

edit: why didn't you check it before giving him your cash anyway ? i dont throw down any cash til i know im gettin fire

11. Tell your dealer to go fuck yourself.

Then find a new one

12. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']Tell your dealer to go fuck yourself.

Then find a new one[/quote]

dont you mean "fuck HIMSELF"? Haha just being a smartass

13. in my area homegrown means it was grown in the city you got it in, otherwise its from outta state weed.

14. You shouldn't be so butthurt if you just bought 1 gram. Could be worse.

15. especially at that price :smoke:

"homegrown", "dro", "chronic" = rookie dealer who doesn't know his head from his ass