Home Grown All The Way!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stoned budda, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Well i have decided that the only drugs i do from now on will be home grown. After years of practice i have learned how to produce my own Cannabis Cup quality bud. I now have mastered growing my own shrooms, and next i will start my opium poppy. Completely self sufficient and never have to worry about getting ripped off.

As i always say, "Its not drugs that are bad, its the assholes you got to deal with in order to get them".

Its all a lie! a lie i tell you!

2. congrats man, that is awesome. i am considering growing my own shrooms after a friend showed me how. just out of curiousity, how did you first start growing weed? was it bagseed, a clone, or some online seed bank.

3. Nice man, I plan on growing the same 3 plants eventually. I'd also love to have some peyote buttons, but I really doubt I'll be able to come across those any time soon.

4. I do grow some seeds that i buy online, my favorites being ak47 and train wreck, but i mostly grow seeds from good bag weed giving to me by people. I like growing bag seed because like forrest gump said you never know what your going to get. Some of the best weed i've ever grown came from bag seed, and bag seed always seems to be a hardier plant.

5. Any chance you can share with us your setup for the opium you plan on growing?

Also, the setup for the bud? I am close to my 2nd grow for bud, the first one was 5 plants, yielded about 4 oz'z out of the first grow, but im looking to max out my yield.

As you say I hate dealing with shitty dealers and stuff, and if I could get a good technique down for growing it would be awesome.

6. As for the opium poppies i am new to it, but it seems relativly easy. I have gotten my seeds and instructions from these links.

http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/opi006.htm

http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/opium-poppy-p-152.html?affiliate_banner_id=1&ref=284

As for my bud grow, i have a room approx. 8x8, 2 400w hps with my own designed reflectors, and 1 250w mh. two 2x4 ebb and flow trays w/nutrient reservoirs with pumps cycling 15 minutes on every 3 hours. Air stones in the nute tanks.

For nutes i use technafloras recipe for success.

I usually have up to 4 plants per tray and get about 2 oz per plant. I start my seedlings in a smaller grow cabinet and use the grow room for budding only. I can usually produce a lbs every 4 to 6 weeks this way so there's always a fresh batch.

i'm a little drunk so please excuse me if its hard to understand.

The shrooms i have currently 24 pf-tek cakes and several jars of rye ready to case doing the 50/50 tek

7. Wow, I can't believe its legal to grow opium poppies...Awesome, I have smoked some low grade opium and it was cool, but I'd like to throw it in a bowl w/ some herb and jus' chill. Thanks for the info bro +rep

8. self sufficiency +rep