Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Home from the head shop

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Time, Feb 20, 2009.

1. On the way home from work i passed by a local headshop and saw their selection of bongs. One that caught my eye was a beaker shaped bong with a quad perc and ice catcher. The glass looked really thick, it supposedly thicker than the roor's glass from what the guy was telling me. The roors were way expensive so i didn't bother looking at them.

The lowest the shop would go on the bong was 220 but he was willing to throw in a lot of extras, including a case, a bowl, a diffuser. But I've never gone shopping for a bong so I don't really know whether or not im getting a deal. What do you guys think?

2. Extras sound good. Quad perc seems ridiculous to me lol. I would keep shopping around.

If it seems like a good deal and you have to money and the room for it go for it i guess

3. by "a quad perc" do you mean like a 4 arm tree perc or 4 percs? because 4 percs would be a serious bitch to keep clean. i have a double perc and that is hard enough, although i am a little OCD about keeping my glass clean.

4. Not only that, think about how much drag there would be.

5. extras sounds cool, and if you really like it and have the cash i say go for it
    could you maybe post a picture of something that looks similar?
    the 4 perc thing sounds confusing

6. it was a four arm tree perc. ill try to see if i can find something similar online. i wasn't really planning on spending that much on a bong but the extras make it sound more attractive.