Home for the weekend

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by The Hoot Man, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Hey I'm at my parents house for the weekend, and I was wondering how much smell a MFLB gives off. I don't really want to have to get up and go to the window every time, but I also don't want my parents getting pissed at me for smoking inside. Or am I just best off running my lazy ass to the window?

2. Window bra, fuck risk.

3. Yeah I was thinkin that but like my window is just super not discreet and they cut down all the tree's at the neighborhood sesh spots

4. what is a MFLB?
    why not take a walk and smoke as you go?
    why not smoke in the back yard or some thing?

i always used a single toke pipe of one type or another, i always grind my bud, i always pack enough for a single lung fulls worth of a hit. make a sploof and use it religiously. get an air freshener that is made specifically to rid the area of pot smoke. look to your head shop or online.

getting busted will certainly cramp your style and shut down your game. the only thing worse then not having any bud is being shut down and locked down because you got getting caught. :metal:

5. Magic Flight Launch Box. its a vape. I would say go with the vape. :)

6. what I always do when Im home and have to be discreet is set up some kind of chair next to the window and deck it out with blankets and pillows so it's comfortable. It can actually be really nice, especially if you bring everything youd want over with you.

7. You vaping with the MLB won't smell much, maybe some astringent odor. The vaped weed will smell really strong though. You know how if you smoke half a cigarrette and stub it out to save it for later it smells terrible? Vaped weed has its own version of that.  Both smells, the astringent smell while vaporizing and the burnt smell of the weed, both still smell like weed. I'd go to the window.