hOME DRUGS...eNERGENCY

Discussion in 'General' started by Xavior, Nov 19, 2003.

1. managed to nail one of the feelings....its similar to cocaine, the feeling (or rather lack-of) that you get when u touch your face or nose yet it feels different somehow, kind of numb i guess but to a lesser degree and all over my body.

another effect ive noticed is that i have difficulty keeping balanced, (im lying on my side propped up by my arm)
    its not pleasant to stand even on my knees. a headache ensues when i do :( (as well as nausea)

-adding on to what i said before about pcp, just motion in general is different. picking things up and even typing are very different, i feel like things are a bit detached

2. lol, damn right

it sucks when you dont have weed and you wanna get fucked up - its forcing me to try alternate avenues - stupid govt, i hate to admit it but sometimes i loose hope that the govt will destroy all of our precious marijuana and we wont have crap.

3. whattttt....i only just saw thi post. ive been at thiws same page for like 4 hours...who am i kidding? this stuff must work, i barely feel like anmy time has passed at all. i cant wait to try this in non-nasty pill form,

how long can i wait till i do this again? im kinda pissed that i wasted my first time with this stuff (as i understand it, my tolerance will no go up and i probably wont even trip next time even if i do 450 mg :(), i shouldnt have been a pussy and just chugged the bottle all at once. damnit i hate you kenny

4. haha... you don't even know man.... don't take that toerance thing to heart...dxm can be an evil thing and taking too much isn't that fun unless your very very mentally stable...

all that im saying is to respect the stuff an watch out cause it'll sneak up on ya when ya don't expect it....

be safe and have fun....

5. thanks for the advice, i think ill take it actually - since last night ive read a bit more about it - i cant handle salvia (ive tried about 5 times) - it always freaks me the fuck out, so something that lasts much longer might not be the best option for me :-\ i dunno if id be able to handle seeing things...tho tonight i think im gonna make the drive to college and try some acid :)

6. PEANUTS DO NOT MAKE YOU TRIP! THATS A MYTH!

as for legal highs, you could get some DXM cough syrup (make sure dxm is the only ingredient).

you could get some morning glorys or hawaiian baby woodrose seeds. the ingredient is LSA.

you could get some dramamine, but its not recommended...

and theres a vast amount of research chemicals that will seriously fuck you up. you can order them online.

thats all i can think of at the moment.. if you have any questions, search google or use www.erowid.org.

7. That "different" feeling i think relates to DXM affecting the part of brain that controls the novelty of things. Like, everything you see, touch, or do is like youre doing it for the first time.

8. dxm tolerance doesnt go up that quick man. i got a good suggestion for you since you (like myself) hate the taste of cough syrup. go find some robitussin cough gel caps, they got 15mg's per pill n jus down the whole bottle (20 pills, its the equiv. to 10 coricidin without all the bad shit, n it will get ya rather fucked up). then if you feel like not being able to talk in sentences or words that make sense, forgetting what you were gonna say half way through saying it, having random headaches for the next 2 days due to brain damage, and gettin chased around by a shroom with mike tysons face on it, take 12 benadryl gel caps about an hour n a half after u take the gel caps. fun times haha, but i'm not recomending it cuz people will yell at me on this board. so jus do the gel caps n be a cool cat, not a "18 with a 31 yearold liver from droppin so much shit" cat.

9. yeh man - i just saw those today too - dollar off :) hehhe, well im gonna wait a lil before i do it again - anyways, i just bought 11 hits of acid, and im experimenting with one tonight ;)

10. pimp shit... i think its better to do twice in a row because some dxm is still left in your system n it kicks in alot harder. like i dropped 15 coricidin (back in the day) n the next day in school i found the last one in my pocket n dropped it, i got an effect from jus 1, jus like a relaxed feelin though.. but hell if u got acid haha, forget dxm for now

11. jst buy some soucrets(thats prbly the wrong spell) but thats jst DXM and cornsyrup, dont do triple c's that will jst f u up. take abuot 20 soucrets and u should be good

12. tried to find some but couldnt :(