Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

home drug tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JahGanja, Aug 9, 2008.

1. any tips on how to cheat and pass HOME drug piss tests easily?

2. Get a cup of a friends pee.

3. #3 PsXtreme, Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2008
    Just follow your dog around and get it to pee in a bottle for you...I followed my dog around for 3 days man, it blew the little motherf((kers mind man.

4. heres what i did. i drank about 1 gallon of water every 2 hours. my pee was so diluted that the test couldnt pick up on anything. since your parents are going to make you take it, they cant tell what color the pee should be (yellow). just drink as much water as possible leading up to the test

5. do this but piss slightly before the test so it flushes you out one last time before the test