Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Home drug test Questions.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by wizzie10, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Hello GC,

I might have a drug test coming up, and the problem is I don't know when it is. The test will be done by a home kit for sure, i will not be getting tested in a lab. The last time I smoked was on the 27th of September. I smoked with a group of friends. This coming weekend I'm gonna smoke with my friends for the weekend. Now i know for a fact that I wont be getting tested this weekend, and im sure the following week I wont get tested. With that said In the summer I smoked a lot with my friends, more a less of an average user (not chronic at all) and it was at the span of 2 months.

Im 6'1 150 lbs (skinny if you'd ask)
    I exercise and drink lots of water daily.

How long will it take on average for me to pass a home test. After this weekend I wont smoke for atleast a month

thanks

2. are your parents testing you? Does it not piss you off that you want to smoke weed, and could, but instead, you feel you can't. Isn't that the most frustrating thing ever?

3. any other stories similar to mine?