Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Home drug test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justryingtogrow, May 10, 2011.

1. Hey grasscity, ive got a quick question about a home drug test. I was wondering if several drops of bleach in a home drug test (first check o be more specific) would result in a passed test. If anyones wondering i did actually use the search function, but i couldnt find any clear answers. Dear old mom is deciding to drug test me for shits and giggles while im home from college.. Surprise! Needless to say she wouldnt be amused by the results, and I was hoping for a peaceful visit home (god forbid). Thanks in advance for any help!

2. bump pleease

3. run it under tap water? or dip it in the toilet?

I remember those things being pretty easy to fool..

4. #4 TheCudLife, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    Bump..

5. that doesn't pertain to the ? at all...^

i heard they run of ph lvls so maybe it'd help? id wanna say ya and u fail, id feel like a dick lol

6. #6 kermenker, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He does if he wants to have a place to live!

7. #7 TheCudLife, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    Bump...

8. he said nothing about denying the test, you're still no help

9. True i dont have to consent, but like someone mentioned earlier i have to stay somewhere. But heres the results. I had to take the test this morning so i poured a tiny bit of bleach into a empty visine bottle and put 5 or 6 drops into the "sample". AND I PASSED. So now i get a place to stay and my moms happy as hell. Thanks everyone for contributing. /thread ^_^