Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Home Drug Test Dilution Methods?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iSoaDBoY, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Hi... So I've been sober for a month and my birthday has recently just passed and I turned 18. About a month and 1 week back my parents caught me with weed and told me that in a month I was gonna get drug tested (along with a shit ton of yelling). Next week I am gonna get drug tested and I already know I'm gonna pass cause I've been sober for around a month and have already drug tested myself this week (which came out negative). Now after that drug test I want to start smoking again (I don't even know if they will drug test me again after, I just wan't to be safe). I just want to know of ways that I can dilute my piss, not physically, just like adding something into the cup after I'm done urinating. I've heard of the Visine method, which I think ill be trying after, but I wanted to know of anything else. Just remember that this is a home drug test, I'm not even going to be monitored while taking the piss, ill be alone in the bathroom. And please don't respond with, "Just don't smoke." or something along the lines of that. I'm not an idiot, I'm attending CC in a honors program because of my grades in High School, only reason I didn't go to a UC/CSU is because of the cost (not that determines if someone is worthy of smoking, I just want to clarify that I'm not a bum). Thanks for any tips or advice.

2. *Since you are now "THC-free", go do the following:
    1. get 6 small plastic water bottles
    2. piss in each one and wrap in foil and put in your freezer
    3. this will be your permanent stash of THC-free urine (I've got four six oz bottles of my own neg urine that I've had for a year, and bring them out when necessary),
    4. on test day, go thaw out a bottle in warm water, then microwave it
    5. pour in test cup and submit as your sample--no need to do any type of exotic dilution because your urine is THC-free.
    All the best my Blade.

3. [quote name='"Enjoyable High"']

*Since you are now "THC-free", go do the following:
    1. get 6 small plastic water bottles
    2. piss in each one and wrap in foil and put in your freezer
    3. this will be your permanent stash of THC-free urine (I've got four six oz bottles of my own neg urine that I've had for a year, and bring them out when necessary),
    4. on test day, go thaw out a bottle in warm water, then microwave it
    5. pour in test cup and submit as your sample--no need to do any type of exotic dilution because your urine is THC-free.
    All the best my Blade.[/quote]

I don't know about microwaving it...

4. The only thing is I can't do that cause I live my parents, I'm only 18. It would be pretty weird to find piss in a bottle in the freezer.

5. [quote name='"iSoaDBoY"']The only thing is I can't do that cause I live my parents, I'm only 18. It would be pretty weird to find piss in a bottle in the freezer.[/quote]

get a mini fridge! totally fucking worth it.

6. Get your own mini fridge and buy a lock for it (=

7. Lol wouldn't that be pretty weird, I mean what if they go through it one day, Idk, I might do that, still kinda want other methods with dealing with this situation tho.

8. buy some synthetic piss grom your local head shop you can smoke all you want then!