Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

home dip stick drug tests easy pass options. please read and post.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vb757weed, May 31, 2009.

1. #1 vb757weed, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
    Hey guys well ive been faced with random home drug tests, dip in the water wait till the strip gets wet and then either 1 or 2 lines comes up depending on if u passed or not. ive been trying to find diff solutions to pass.. none are full proof yet.

OPTION ONE
    this is the main one i use but im kinda sketch about it.. warm water with yellow food coloring.. only thing is it doesnt smell like piss but it works.

OPTION TWO
    i read that u can use visine in a piss test, i took a half of a 30mL bottle last night in maybe 50mL of piss and put it in there and it didnt work at all. i still ahve 2 other kinda of visine to test cuz theres so many diff brands of it idk which ones work etc..

OPTION THREE
    stat flush pills, buyt theyre expensive as fuck 25 dollars a test.

please post on ways to pass of ur own or edit my own methods to perfect them

EDIT: just found the ingredients that erowid report to stop the THC in the piss from showing up is an unactive ingredient in the eyedrops i was using. i will retest as i as baked when i tried it last night i mighta fucked it up.
    Visine Advanced.
    Active ingredients
    Dextran 70 0.1% - Lubricant
    Polyethylene glycol 400 1% - Lubricant
    Povidone 1% - Lubricant
    Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05% - Redness reliever

Inactive ingredients
    benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, and sodium chloride

it says the benzalkonium chloride and the borate buffer are responsible.. but i dont see the borate buffer in here like i do on the ingredients page of visine A for example.. insight?

My other kind of visine, visine A, which i havent tried yet, just found out has all of the stuff Inactive ingredients
    boric acid and sodium borate buffer system preserved with benzalkonium chloride (0.01%) and edetate disodium (0.1%), sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid (to adjust pH), and purified water and i got 2 15Ml bottles of it.. gonna wait till i gotta piss and test it out. cheers.

2. i just tried the test with a whole bottleof visine and it didnt work. then i added a ton of water and a drop of food colorin so it didnt look deluted.. still didnt work so idk im kinda fucked on that aspect.. gonna test 1 or 2 more times today on pissing in the toilet and scooping it out after

3. warm water and visine, piss in the toilet and get some on your fingers, then rub it all over the top of the bottle

4. damn dude visines got tht THZ in it man (pun intended)

sorry for the stupid post

5. back on topic.u must have a lot of damn thc in ur piss if the water and food coloring didnt dilute it

6. ok back and ill try and update it more. i like the idea with the piss around the rim to get the smell there nd yeah dude i smoked like 20 mins b4 and i smoke everyday im using these tests for coming home backed as fuck and getting tested moments.