Home depot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yeaiblazesowhat, Jan 16, 2011.

1. so the other day i found a seed in my cannabis and decided i was gonna grow it i went to home depot and was trying to find the best fertilizer for it and i didnt know what to say without giving away what i was trying to grow one thing led to another and i decided i have to be honest to get what i want so i told him what i was growing and he was like oh aight wait here im like fuck wheres he going? manager? and he comes back with this stoner looking kid who looks familiar hes like so you trying to go mary? im like yea he laughs and goes dude just get a card i have like 3 plants they sell you half grown ones for like 20 bucks hahah im like but i dont have a card and have no idea where to get them from he goes dude just come by here mon ill be here ill give you all the info :hello: cuz i dont remember them off the top of my head hahah so glad i went to home depot XD cant wait till monday!!!! :smoke: DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD DISPENSARY IN THE SANTA CLARITA AREA? (six flags magic mountain) :p

2. cool story bro!

3. ...you dont know how to get a card and you live in California?

google medical marijuana, california

4. Big risk you just took.
    Lucky for you it went in your favor.

5. If you ever grow weed, Use terracycle organic products. My cousin used it on seeds from a mid-grade strain and that shit got me so high I was hallucinating.

6. #6 Motoxridah, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2011
    That's legit. You guys gotta realize that more and more people are becoming accepting of marijuana, especially in CA. I think anyone who isn't accepting of it will just frown upon you. But as far as calling the police because a customer in the store is growing weed is just rediculous. You really gotta be a scumbag to be a rat like that. I know tons of people that don't smoke but don't give a shit what people do on their own time. It's very rare to find that one asshole who will give you a hard time. Most of those assholes are 60+ years old, the "old school" people. That's awesome that you got the hook up, make sure you get his number, become legal, and blaze him up man.

There's tons of dispensaries in Santa Clarita, check this site...

http://gps420.com/dispensaries/?t=1&a2=success

7. If you were in any state but CA i would have facepalmed, that sounded sketch man.

8. haha yeah. come back monday so we can have the whole police squad here hahahah

9. Yeah man, i'll uh, just need your full name, address, postal code, yeah..Just to put on the card.

10. #10 legalize_ganja, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2011
    and social security while we're at it...

11. i knew the guy from high school he said he has 2 plants already and hes just about to harvest or some shit hahah if it was a older guy not a teenager i would of never said anything i talked to some guy who was 30 and didnt say anything he directed me to the teenager then he directed me to this other guy lol it was kinda sketch but they have no proof i admitted shit or anything so :) and im sure they dont wear wires at home depot :p

12. i know thats why were so close to passing the law to legalize it! i cant wait till its legalized ahhaah thanks for the site too! and i know right im def gonna have to do that if this goes through.

13. hahah dude in santa clarita pretty much everyone blazes and i knew him from h.s. i realized it after he told me to come and ask for him i was like wait a min i know that name and he already looked familiar and i realized he was this kid in my history class in sophmore year who kept trying to get me to smoke and back then i was a good boy and i kept saying no hahah now im getting a card with his help XP

14. For some reason, i wouldnt doubt it.

15. maybe at lowes

16. Well im happy it worked out for you

17. well thank you, and im glad the jets beat the patriots :smoke: