home depot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gogetter84, Apr 26, 2010.

1. hey guys i was just wondering what the basic nutrients i need for growing a lowryder #2 and can i get them at home depot? and also what type of soil should i use please feel free to give me some good input it will be much appriciated

2. #2 wesside, Apr 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2010
    you want to try to find a soil without time released fertilizer which is hard to do at hd. it seems all they ever have is miracle grow and scotts that both suck. they have some other brands that will do but im not sure what kind, you just have to look. pretty much what ever you get though, make sure you get a bag of perilite and mix it 4:1 soil to perilite.

also, its an autoflower lowryder right? you probably wont need any nutes until it begins to flower, then you will want something with more P than N. again you will just have to look around. for nute you will probably be better off getting some fox farms online (or any other reputable brand)

3. well nearly everyone is going to tell you to do more research. so ill tell you this: DO MORE RESEARCH.

4. thanks guys im going to do more research