Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

home delivery pot..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by afhottieprep, Nov 6, 2006.

1. that would be real nice, but two grams for 60 is steeep.

2. I used to deliever when I delt for an extra 5$ and it was usually only a 5 min drive.

3. That would be fuckin awesome man. I'd do that if i had a house and grew cause i love driving my car and would charge for delivery or pickup! He lives in NY city isn't it illegal there?

And 2 grams for $60 i wouldnt pay, even kindest bud. Too expensive :)

4. yea thats a big thing in NYC i have friends from there that have told me similar stories. but its the mega tax $60wtf!?!

5. Haha, Its like Half-Baked!

6. it was some reaaaal kind bud..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. my boy in nyc gets delivery all the time...expensive as hell though

had some diesel that we smoked got like 2-3 grams for 100...1 hit quit though

8. I'd definitely do that every night if I could afford it. But like everybody said... That's $30 a gram... and $20 a gram is already pricey in my eyes.

I prefer to buy in bulk though... don't have to worry about getting more very often.

9. I'd just like the reliability of it.

*sigh* i hate the reliability of people in my area.

10. I actually drove delivery for a pizza place, and the owner sold. We used to deliver to people he knew in the hotboxes with the pizza... got what a great combo, have somebody show up to your door with a big (and actually decent) pizza and a half O of bud... haha the place got busted after I left to go to school, I guess some kid came into the store to pick up a pound and tried to run off with it, boss ended up shooting the kid in the shoulder and getting busted.

11. That sounds like just about one of the coolest things ever.

12. yea its big thing here out in nyc but they only deliever in big amounts $425 for a whole (white shark)

13. Haha yeah it wasn't bad, although the shady ass boss-man went about everything with a pretty shady mentality, liked to think he was a hardass and always waved his gun around, but at least he never ripped anybody off on bud. What's funny is that the pizza place was actually in a fairly decent part of town, and when the kid ran off with the pound the boss chased him into the parking lot shooting at him... situations like that I think its best to just let him go, rather lose the lb. than get busted. Definitely sucks that he got busted because of some dumbass trying to steal weed, I'm just glad I wasn't working there anymore.

14. all we get here(vancouver) is delivery, and they usually dont make you pay extra. I usually get 8-10 grams for 60, and plus i dont have to leave the couch:bongin:. but id have to agree with Rasta_Man, the best part is the reliability of it, i can as much weed as i want any time :).

15. nice story. i bet it would sell well in the fiction genre.

16. having fairly recently moved into brooklyn (a section fairly close to manhattan actually)
    i have GOT to get some of these numbers!

for those of you who get delivery, was it all a word of mouth deal? from what i hear most delivery services will only work on reccomendation of a current customer, but that seems unfeasible if the whole process is steeped in anonymity.
    any advice on how to get the sticky digits?

17. did anyone else notice that the guy's lawyer's name was "Steve Zissou" as in "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou"???

18. wow after reading that article, the name sampson simpson popped into my head. whoever gets the joke will laugh their ass of then win a cookie

19. ^^Mr. Niceguy popped into my head. :)