Home Audio

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by NorseMythology, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Whoa, looking back through I see your speakers again and thought that was a BMR so I googled it, sure enough! The only other company I have seen use one is Philharmonic Audio and his BMR speakers get extremely high praises.

• Like Like x 1
  2. How’s this look for a entertainment stand ??

I’ll probably start a thread on my build

.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The last one is what I’m thinking the end product will look like. The silver faced units. And the black ones will look good. With that color of wood..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. I really like it!

4. I made a little knife handle and stained it with this, I liked how it turned out. 0626192108_HDR.jpg 0626192111_HDR.jpg

5. I did some test staining today myself.. first I burnt the wood then stained it with Sedona red ..[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. A lot of progress has been made. I seen a post talking about a BSR.. I went and got me one of those also..it came with the new eel to reel I got. My old pioneer had issues so I replaced it with a AKAI

.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And as I stated I’m replacing them black faced units with silver units. Acquired these also

.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  7. #47 chicken, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    The AKAI

8. ..
    [https://youtu.be/fL8bge-0mrk/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using [url=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=77999]Grasscity Forum[/url]

9. Seems like I’d learn how to post a video

10. Little shit like this is what makes my system “badass” in others eyes. Same type of reel..ones stock..and the other has had the “Midas touch”

.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. You’ll see 2 of them spinning soon. And you be the judge..

I got one metal reel I’ve had forever.. on E-Bay they start at $40 and go over $100+

But with some “adonized” spray paint.. I can make a turd look. Ppuurtddyy..

• Like Like x 1
  12. I am currently considering buying a mint pair of Definitive Technology BP8060ST to replace my KEF c60

They are bipolar and have a built in powered subwoofer (the other two speakers are just passive radiators) deftech_bp8060st%20(1).jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. I got a sound bar.

Jk

14. Took a minute to show the grow

15. And what’s been going on with the build. A shot of where my equipment is right now..

16. What do you have that can drive those beasts?

17. F863580F-2F9E-4D34-BFA3-687AFE1D08D5.jpeg 63EC7053-C498-4A96-81AC-32598C1EF411.jpeg 5756EADC-C204-4CC6-8542-5BBA9D3B807C.jpeg 853E6675-5D48-4ADD-AB0C-37023D929CAD.jpeg E962C2F4-4A5A-4483-B5DA-21F6496B4F28.jpeg
    And one more amp not pictured

18. The 10" sub is active, so it has a built in amp, the midrange and tweeters won't take much to drive. Sadly I only have a denon e300.

I got my speakers for free and when i was poor all i could afford to power them was this denon, and the biggest improvemeny i could do for sound was add a subwoofer, then new speakers, then a new amp.

If he still has those def tech i am going to go put money on them tomorrow and pick then up next week.

• Like Like x 1