Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Home Alone

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LuckiCharms, Jul 5, 2010.

1. What should i do bout to get an 1/8th

2. Watch some movies or go outside there should be a ton of fireworks tonight makes for good entertainment while high.

3. I can vouch for the fact that fireworks will blow you the fuck away while you're blasted.
    Especially if theres like, big ones that the city puts on. Ommmmggggg. :eek:

4. ye fireworks fo sho i did that on canada day i was trippin :p

5. my bad home alone tommorow

6. I smoked before the Canada day fireworks, they were pretty sweet but I am disappointed that I was not blown away.

7. how big were they ?

8. They were pretty pathetic if you ask me, one day though I'm going to go to see the Vancouver festival of lights lifted.

9. man that sucks in montreal they have this old port called the old port :p and they always light fireworks near it and have shows on the water and shit for canada day i went there it was super sick

10. that sounds tight

11. Okay.. So you're getting a 1/8th, and want to know what to do.

..smoke?

12. lol, I was about to say...Get really, really high. haha :smoke:

13. dude whenever i get my apt to myself (not often, since I live with 3 other people), i always just like being able to blare some good music and then smoke and walk around freely hah. Whenever they're here I usually stay in my room (they dont smoke and they think I like trip balls every time I smoke and stuff like that, so I just stay away)

14. #14 blackbur, Jul 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2010
    From the title..i thought three things..

You wanted to get high and watch home alone[Movie]

You had bud..and didn't want to leave it home alone..

You are home alone..and their are some robbers trying to get into your house and you needed some clever ways to dispose of them properly.

15. Just go roll a few jays and lay out in your backyard and tan while smokeing them and listening to music. Best.Feeling.Ever!

16. i was thinking this was another thread by the guy who is lonely and wants some smoking buddies

but since it's not: maybe try smoking in a pitch black room with a glowing stick of incense, and an i-pod.

I can't promise that you will have a mindblowing experience like I did, but this technique really maximizes the high.

17. What I usually do is blaze play some 360 with music on.. maybe take a break jerk it, eat some food, then smoke again. I love being home alone.. Can't wait to move out

18. Call some people to match on blunts and get them in rotation. The more people you call the more blunts. Just keep having people call others, you should end up with a nice amount of blunts.