Home Alone!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stilfaded, Oct 20, 2012.

1. So I went out of town for the weekend. I have nobody to check on my plant. I do have my lights and fans on a timer 18/6. And I did a fresh feeding before leaving. Has anybody left there babies alone? Did things go ok? :/

2. For 2 days they should be fine. Just make sure the lights can't fall I've read a few stories about that on here.

3. I grew from January through July while being away Monday through Friday. Plants don't need you looking at them all the time, though it is pretty fun.

4. [quote name='"dopeshow"']I grew from January through July while being away Monday through Friday. Plants don't need you looking at them all the time, though it is pretty fun.[/quote]

Hahaha! I do catch myself watching them for awhile knowing I won't see any growth. But yeah I hope my lights don't fall!

5. Yep. That's my CO2 delivery system.:)

6. i have left mine for 5 days. best you can do if its that long is overwater a bit. by the time you come back they will be allmost dry shorter time like 3 days just give them a good watering and be sure to raise the lights a bit if you are growing real close to them these things can grow wild in a few days. good luck