Homade anti-drug commercial

Discussion in 'General' started by killermaxwell, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Aight so I'm making a drug commercial for my video production class, and it has to be anti-drug... so yeah i plan on making it really fucking funny and shit

so yeah... wat should i have it be about. It is supposed to be a commercial about 30 seconds long so what should I have in it?

2. You could do like a voice over saying marijuana is a gateway drug, which gets you hooked on heroin and you'll die within a year after trying it. Basically cliche stuff.

I dunno. I'd personally do a commercial about a non-existant bullshit product. or something.

3. everybody gonna probably do
    one on weed, weed is not a drug..
    go with something hard. coke, heroin, meth

4. yeah no doubt dude. I'm thinkin probably oxycodone or something of that sort but if its gunan be funny ill do like weed and say it was laced or some bs like that ahah

5. You could make it about alcohol or some other legal drug (or pharm), that causes more problems than weed. It'll be more interesting than what some other people in your class will come up with I think

6. Heres what you do. In an underlying way make weed the hero.

Start off by saying something like:

Although weed isn't addictive, you can't overdose, and is fairly cheap, it destroys people!
    Weed is illegal unlike alcohol and cigarettes which kill over 500,000 people a year in the US.
    Don't use marijuana because it doesn't compare to legal drugs on the deadly factor. Use something that you can get legally and die from!

End of commercial. And have some charts and such with facts about marijuana and such.

Basically a sarcastic anti drug commercial. :hello:

7. No, this project is begging for an over-the-top, reefer madness sensationalistic depiction of weed

Have the main character be a straight A student and captain of the football team, but then he's at a party and takes a single hit of a joint and starts violently coughing. Then just have him methodically murder and dismember the other members of his family. Then when he's done, he can look up from a pool of blood and go, "Whoa dude, I got the munchies like a motherfucker!" (Bleep out the MF)

Weed. You'll kill your family and celebrate with cookies and milk.

8. Do an anti-drug on bullshit.

9. This.

10. Yeah the killing one works too haha. Anything that over exaggerates the "dangers" of smoking.

11. hahha i cant remember that last time i laughed that hard, thanks for that man.

12. #12 killermaxwell, Nov 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2008
    OMFG that would be so epic ahahhaha.

13. If you do it, I demand you put it on YouTube so we can see it

14. no doubt dude, regarless of what i do it will be on youtube and be a comedy.

15. It's due December 7th I think so I got time.

16. Definitely do something along the lines of this ^^^. It will educate people on how light of a "drug" cannabis is.

17. THIS.

I wish i could rep you again sky dog lolz

-BW

EDIT: it doesnt have to be about weed

just have a black screen

HEROIN

IS

BAD.

done. make it 30 seconds long.

or do something about anti alcohol.

-BW

18. Smoke some real weed (in a joint/blunt) on camera, film you eating munchies.. Have a black screen that says 3 years later. Show yourself lighting up again this time make yourself very fat (pillows or something) and go back to eating. Have it cut to a black screen again that says, Americas real obesity problem.

Then you'll be able to say you smoked infront of your teacher in class.

19. lOl that'd be so sick.

20. So full of fresh ass win.