holy WHAT plant still alive

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dguglielmo, Jun 30, 2009.

1. I think I had my first holy shit this is a weed moment. literally my plant that had its second fan leaf set starting was eaten down to one alternating leaf a little while ago. I checked it tonight thinking it was gonzo by now but NO. The thing has fought back and is growing back! I can't believe that a plant with that much damage can come back. MJ is a true fighter for sure. I had some others that got pretty wrecked from bugs as well and they too have begun regrowing. At this point, I am thinking MJ is the most beautiful plant in the world! Just needed to share my holy shit moment with everyone on GC because I learned tonight that giving up on a plant before you see it dead and laying on the ground is just plain pointless. Sure you don't give a plant that is super damaged as much attention as you do your best plants, but don't give up on the little suckers. They might surprise you. Happy growing everyone.

2. One time I started rolling a joint, when my friend called my phone. I went to answer it, and I left for the night. When I came back, there was a leaf growing out of my joint! I figured it was the mushrooms, so I decided to call it a night and went off to bed. When I woke up, there was a fully-grown marijuana plant growing out of my joint, ready to harvest!

She's a strong one, that MJ! :smoke:

3. What... the... fuck...

4. high as a kite, i found it funny but doesnt really help.

They are strong fuckers as they are a weed after all so its survival of the fittest. Hope she pulls through completely.

5. Actually, you'll find that "weed" isn't a weed.

6. ok, that just an urban myth, fair enough but they are strong fuckers and it is survival of the fittest for ay plant!