Holy **** trippiest game ever, PLASMA PONG

Discussion in 'General' started by paranoia13, Mar 5, 2006.

1. http://www.plasmapong.com/

you MUST play this game....its one of the craziest things ive seen in my life, it seems that this would be almost overwhelming when tripping

Id like to warn you though, unless you have a beefy video card(at least compared to the average consumer) you may not run this well.....people say they were averaging like 15fps, my 6800gt run 60~ so its a mixed bag of nuts

2. Sweet graphics..

3. Holy fucking shit, that is an amazing game. And it's relatively simple too, perfect to play on acid or shrooms or something wonderful like that.

4. Yeah! That's awesome! Pong on acid :D:hippie:

5. its really cool if you hold the L button while playing until it says like level 130, its really intenseifys the colors

level 200 is almost overwhelming its so colorfull

6. dude I love you thanks so much for this game, sickest game ever damn what a good find.

7. Your welcome, who deserves some rep:hippie:

8. Good god. I am ripped right now and this is AMAZING.. holy FUCK!

9. Holy shit thats crazy. I just got so deep into the game i felt like i was in space.

10. This is sweet

11. Swweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeieiiieeieieiieiaaeeeeaeiaieaeieeeet

I was tripping out to this.
    I would give you rep but I just gave someone some.

12. i only have one click on my mouse button(right one is only one that works so i made it left click)

i guess ill dl it and see if i can play it on my laptop, normally games are harder with a laptop mouse thing though, gotta go buy a new one, shitty how just one button stops

oh and thanks for posting sucha sweet game, looks real cool

13. is there a way to turn off the music?