holy shitballs (dont know what to call this)

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by canadian_rasta, Oct 22, 2006.

1. OK so last night i was a party and we're all sitting around the table ..... we start talking about crazy shit like how there could be tiny little galaxys and shit living on the atoms of everything in the world anyway i break into a crazy ramble that i kinda made up as i went along ...

here it goes

it started off with the universe being infinate in both directions and that everything in the universe is simply compressed little balls of pure energy which is all lined up in strings so thats how matter is made up .... then i started talking about how everything in the universe is not separate but instead all part of one giagantic being.. then i went back talking about how all the strings of energy are constantly vibrating and how all the vibrations are relative ....( i think that might be the whole theory of e=mc2 but i really have no idea) ... then i started talking about how people feel good abd bad "vibes" and how this is all connected anyway it becomes this huge discussion on life as we know it and at the end of it half the people were looking at me like i was some kind of psycopath but a bunch of them got it too. oh ya and i was talking about how there is good and bad energy and how the corporate world is taking over and spreading the bad energy and how people need to start to smarten up so that we can live our lives for ourselves and not some company we work for ...... its all pretty hard to wrap your head around so your probably better off smoking one and then reading this again

anyway i just want people to post questions comments or mabye their own crazy ass theorys .... have fun with it

oh ya and P.S. if we dont start doing something about the bad energy ( if you know what im talking about) its going to take over and we'll all be fucked

2. Hahaha yes!

You're a chillz guy, haha.

I definatley play the identical role in my group of tokers.

Here's one a friend who is in exo-biology taught me:

Free will does not exist. Very early lifeforms inhabitating the earth, were simple, multicelled organisms who eventually evolved to posses neveres, to be able to make better use of it's sensory organs. simple reactions took place in primite nerve stems. these creatures had an obvious advantage and flourished.

as these lifeforms grow and evolve, the traits for more and more nerves, untill there is a small nerve bundle; a primitive brain. All it does is react to it's environment directly. simple reactions taking place more and more frequently and efficently over millions of years.

these creatures eventually evolve into life on earth and eventually humans. The reactions taking place in a human brain are entirley nothing more than a direct reaction to it's percieved environment. emotions, thoughts, memories, actions are all just a direct reaction to a human's environment.

3. It's true we're all one. That is, I guess, if you subscribe to the laws of physics...

Law: Matter cannot be created or destroyed.

The accepted theory (from what I've been taught) is that we're all at our base made up from thinks like exploded stars and the like. You're probably thinking I'm nuts, because we're made of cells, not star matter. But cells and star matter are both made of elements such as carbon, so I guess it could happen, right?

Apparently, if you turn on a TV to a channel you don't get and start seeing static, what you're actually seeing is aimlessly floating matter from exploded stars and other such cosmic masses. Pretty interesting shit.

So then when somebody dies and they decompose, you could be formed from them, theoretically speaking.

So, we're all built from the same matter, thus I guess we're one.

And if you subscribe to Einstein's theory of relativity (if I'm getting this right, which I might not... this is me after 4 hours of sleep and 4 shots so go with me), then energy is essentially perpetual, and he includes thoughts in this. So perhaps you could also absorb such energy, and someone's thoughts as well, and then further advance these ideas as your own.

I understand this requires leaps of faith, because science is still a religion, just with alot better reasons (I think). Everything I just said could be wrong, I guess. I dunno... those are my thoughts. haha

4. i wish i thought of a better title for this cus its not generating as much of a response as i thought it would its pretty interesting shit if you are willing to understand it .... any one here meditate, maybe do chi kung??

hey rasta man nice to see a fellow tpb fan on the city

5. haha, have you ever got a load of mates round for a huge smoke and drink, and put a video camera or voice recorder(mp3 player) in the corner and recorded the whole night ?(obviously with them all knowing!) its so fucking funny when they all come round next time to watch/listen to it over another pissup and smoke wich you record again. it gets really fucked-up after a few times cos you're going 'did i really say tat? but that dosent make any fucking sense, what the fuck?' lol. give it a try ;)

6. lol. I had that exact same idea, but I've never actually done it. I KNOW it would be funny. :D
    I'm confounded by everything in life and the universe. I mean...look up...There's a giant fucking ball of fire just floating out there. And it's just one of an infinite number of gigantic balls of fire...I mean...what the fuck is that? To me it's mind blowing, that fact that things like that exist...I don't know what that suggests about our own existance but...I'm pretty sure we don't know the REAL answers.

7. i think about the universe alot (mostly when i smoke alone) but one night i really got into deep thought about it and realized that everything natural works in cycles (tree grouth, weather and so forth) and it made me realize that cycles and spheres are pleasing things to people...this got me on the topic of rythum and music and how rythum is like a cycle wich is why people enjoy it, any disruptions in any cycles make people anrgy (or so i think) all this thought lead me into a very euphoric happyness because in my mind i figured out the universe...id be happy to get some input on this from all you other deep thinkers

8. I've had thoughts similar to this. The MOST important rhythms are probably outside of our puny comprehension. They'll continue long after the human race has been eaten by worms.

9. i thought there were at least 7 directions. :D

nah, but that you think about the vibrational (stringy) structure of the universe is great... whether the details are spot on or not is no where near as important as getting it right on the whole. vibes man. ;)

maybe you opened a few minds that night, maybe a few of those who looked at you like psychopaths were the one's you had to reach the most, with their corprix conditioned minds spreading disdain and ridicule thoughtwaves... slap that shit out! it's shit! what do we do with shit? we shit it out and flush it! where hopefully it will be transformed and used to fertilise something else... cos one man's crap is another plant's fertiliser. (not entirely literally, human shit isnt a great fertiliser, especially with the everage consumer jo diet, so dont poop on your plants)

10. energy actually.

matter can be destroyed, but only so far as it turns to another form of energy, which cannot be destroyed or created (apparantly).

i just watched einstiens biggest blunder on googlevideo a couple nights back, well worth watching right through for anyone reading this thread. but of course, it didnt go the distance most of us clearly are in making the connections finding the meanings for us and the entire cosmos and who we are etc.

11. Nay nay my good friend...

If you burn something, you're not destorying it, just realeasing the gas.

We're pretty much saying the same thing, just disagreeing on the term. Eh

12. This reminds me of that movie 'Envy' I think, with Jack Black. Where does the poop go?

13. haha here is a crazy theory me and some friends thought up after toking one day...

you know how if you continue to divide something by half, it will never equal zero? well this is the basis of this theory. all things are made atoms. atoms are made of electrons, protons, and neutrons. but what are these made of? if you could continue this division process, it would never end. haha im sorry if this doesnt really make sense...

so anyways, this brings me to my next point... what if matter was on one large spectrum and we are just in the middle? for example, if you continue this process in the opposite way, the next biggest thing is planets, stars, galaxies, the universe, etc. what if everything we know is just part of something bigger... part of a whole (like what metalstonerking said earlier... how we are all one, spawning from matter which can never be created or destroyed).

alright... so it would go like this. atoms make up everything, from people to buildings, etc. we inhibit the earth, which floats in the solar system. this is part of the galaxy, which is part of the universe. but what is beyond that? what if a collection of universes made an atom, or a subpartical of an atom. just one single atom, and other atoms are made up of similar universes (parallel universes). together, these make up something else larger, maybe GOD...

14. i love thinking about this type of stuff, only problem is, it makes my head hurt, because i dont think i will ever know. and if the universe is endless, so are its possibilities, that drives me nuts. ouch, my brain!

15. yes thats one example of changing state from one type of matter to another, but i was saying that matter can be "destroyed" (not just burned) in that it becomes (for desperate want of a better word) energy. there are all kinds of things that can reduce what we would call matter (atoms and molecules and all things "barionic") into it's smaller and smaller constituent parts.
    gah, its all where you draw the line with what is energy and what is matter, innit. :D

and if it's always expanding, then there's plenty space for it all isnt there. no need to squabble then is there. :) no need at all. :)

ahh, nicely comforting thought about space eh?

16. ya... but it makes me feel so confined. it sucks that we can never see all the crazy things that might be out there. in all of everything that exists in the universe and beyond, there has gotta be something living out there...

17. ya there is something else living out there his name is dave and we are nothing more than a science experiment in his garage

18. Reading all this brought me to the conclusion that God does exist. People from another planet, or aliens could have brought the bible to us. And it could all just be passed down and down. From the top of the chain down to us. And God is the being on top of everyone. Or maybe greater beings than us have technology to shrink or something. Just some thinking..

19. What you say COULD be true...and that's all that can be said about that. There are infinite possibilities. Possibilities that are outside human comprehension. Know what I mean?

20. Yeah man, but considering I come from the Catholic Faith I find it better off to believe that.