holy shit!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MasterOG, Aug 10, 2011.

1. earlier tonight i was at my mosque and i was catchin up with an old friend. As i looked in the sky i saw two fuckin lights, one hovering to the left slowly and one just stationary not moving at all, they were relatively close to each other. Wtf did i just see?? Was that a ufo or what!?!

2. i want an answer not a fucking .gif!

3. That's not a .gif.

4. haha what a great thread

5. i mean a meme w/e im just trying to figure what i saw

6. You saw two fuckin lights, one hovering to the left slowly and one just stationary not moving at all, they were relatively close to each other.

7. you guys are not a lot of help, should have expected this to happen...

8. ill be the helpful one here, judging by what u said it was definitely a ufo. couldnt be anything else. 2 lights in the air= automatic alien shit

9. lol thank you, ive never seen anything like it. Also i might add that before i saw a plane flying pretty close to the ground, like maybe only a couple hundred to a thousand feet in the air. There is no airport within a 40-50 miles radius where i live (suburbs)

10. Ok if you want serious answers to your question please first think this through. One we didn't see what you saw so were more confused than you are. Second, you saw lights. I can look out my widow and see a ass load of lights, what where they doing?

11. Yea i tried to get a pic off my phone but it was too dark. And the lights were in the sky, away from any ground light source. Kind of like this except it was late at night and there were only two, to think of it they looked more like little golden orbs

[​IMG]

Edit: This is not my pic this is just an example of what i saw