holy shit!

Discussion in 'General' started by deadhead, Mar 6, 2001.

1. I was in middle school when this was posted. Scary.

2. [quote name='"Mungo man"']Woah... This tripped me out... Like thinking about all the people and all of their stories from like 11 years ago... So much history on this site... :smoke:[/quote]

Thought of the same thing man.

I bet the site was a completely different place 11 years ago. Hell i didnt even realize it has been up that long.

Anyone know an exact date GC was created?

But man i wasnt even considering smoking 11 years ago at age 10. Crazy to think that there were people posting on GC when i was that old haha. Trippy shit!

3. I'm gonna find and bump the first post ever on grasscity

4. I lived all over through school and I was never at one where cops were regularly on campus, no metal detectors, nothing like that. There were fights and some dude got stabbed in the ass with a pencil but he was a dick, drugs were all around, school would occasionally be called off every year or so because of a "bomb threat" that never happened. School was chill. :smoke:

5. Awesome bump.
    Its like looking through history.

6. This thread is 11 years old? No way. :O

7. I know its crazy. Just think this guy could be 30 now.

8. I was in high school back when that first shooting in Pearl Mississippi happened so people were really freaked out about it. Anyway I took my guitar to school with me one day soon after that because I was going to be going to a friends house for the weekend after school. Well I went walking in the front doors holding my guitar and later on my friend Brandi came in looking all distraught. She was on the bus passing the front of the school and she said from where she was at all she could see was the neck of the guitar and she was scared to come in because she thought I had a shotgun.

9. I bet back in 2000 everyone on the site had dial-up. It probably took an hour to post lmao.

10. Or he could be 12.

11. It's crazy how many VIP members there are in old threads

12. I love how there was still school the day after a school shooting lololololoolol

13. This kid was in hs and smoking before i even smoked the ninja is probably in collage or have a family by now

14. elaborate

15. This site actually impresses me. My first night I'm on here and I'm reading about an experience a fellow stoner had in school eleven fucking years ago. That's some intense shit, and I'd love to compare how marijuana was viewed back then in society in comparison to how it is viewed now. This site might be a useful tool for showing the development of the marijuana movement, but my school was never big on cracking down on the smokers. They had designated smoking areas, but I live in the 3rd most marijuana friendly city in the country so everyone around here smokes weed even if it's way more expensive than it should be. I've had a cop catch me hotboxing and just told me to leave in case someone catches me doing that who would make a fuss about it.

16. The crazy thing is, this site has been through 3 presidents.(hopefully four this January)

17. i am now...a part of history

muahahahaa\\ :laughing: