holy shit!

Discussion in 'General' started by deadhead, Mar 6, 2001.

1. today at school i took out my cellphone during lunch. but the cops didnt see what i pulled out so they send me down to the office and search my bookbag to see if i had a gun, good thing they only found the phone because in a pocket they didn't see i had rolling papers and a small pipe. damn i was so scared! i thought they were going to find it but they didnt. that was so damn scary, i about craped myself.

• Like Like x 1
  2. woah close call man. how come cops were in your school?

3. probaly because of the school shooting yesterday. ive noticed that school shootings happon around april and march. it's sad. but damn, that was close man.

4. we have cops at our school everyday. it's always been like that.

5. Sorry to bump this but i went on a search and found a 11 year old thread!!!!!!!

6. wow......

7. I shall post in the legendary thread.

8. Man school just sounds more and more like prison.. lol

Security guards and cops, metal detectors to walk through, full on searches ect..

So glad I'm done with that crap :D

9. [quote name='"dishin reg"']Man school just sounds more and more like prison.. lol

Security guards and cops, metal detectors to walk through, full on searches ect..

So glad I'm done with that crap :D[/quote]

This was 11 years ago...so I mean.. its not really relevant to today. Haha

10. 11 years? GOTTTTTTTTTTTTDAMNNNN

11. schools are still like this man

12. But even so, it is STILL a dumb idea to bring cannabis, or anything to do with it, to school!

Granny

13. Ya, it's worse.. hahah

14. Woah... This tripped me out... Like thinking about all the people and all of their stories from like 11 years ago... So much history on this site... :smoke:

15. aahhhh, I just realized the OP's post date laaalzzz

I thought someone was just telling a story that happened 11 years ago. Funny stuff :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

16. At first I thought that OP signed up in 2001 but only posted this today, and I'm thinking "what the fuck this dude had to have been like 7 when he signed up"
    and I'm not even high

17. [quote name='"Mungo man"']Woah... This tripped me out... Like thinking about all the people and all of their stories from like 11 years ago... So much history on this site... :smoke:[/quote]

The OP was PRE 9/11 too.... crazy shit.

18. That was stupid.

19. Aww you guys are so funny :love: :)