Holy shit!

Discussion in 'General' started by Blazed&Confuzed, Feb 9, 2009.

1. I wonder what happened with that thing.. I'm sure they didn't just let it go by the community pond.

As far as you guys running from that. Isn't gonna happen. That snake is much faster than any human. & you probably wouldn't even see the damn thing until it bites half of your face off.

2. #22 Blazed&Confuzed, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    I believe it is dead in the picture. Unfortunately its probably due to electrocution :(.

Edit: [​IMG]

HAHAHA

3. That just means its already cooked :)

4. It was electrecuted to death. The reaon it looks like its attacking is because it attackd the wires because it thought it was something trying to hurt it, it was dead though unfortunately :(

5. Holy hell, i wouldnt touch one of those things with a 10 ft pole.....that snake is way to big for me to hold.

6. ^ If a snake is over 3ft long it better be at least 3 fucking feet away from me (I'm normally not a wimp like this... except when it comes to snakes and spiders).

7. Hahaha the story beneath the picture has NOTHING to do with anything! WtF?!
    am I blitzed or is that the best stories ever told? Jeezus Christ..Epic Ending.

..That's when he shot her

8. fuck snakes, fuck any bug in my house, and holy crap on a stick...fuck jellyfish....

9. I love this picture, I saw it several years ago.

Awesome snake, too bad it died.

10. I have a hatred of jellyfish to actually.

11. ......? If I saw that thing I would take a few pictures. Then leave it alone. Why would you kill it?

12. lol you think you have a hatred of jellyfish, when i was at the outerbanks swimming at the beach one of those fuckers went up my swim trunks when i was belly surfing. stung my dick and my nuts. FUCKING PAINFUL!

13. Fuck, I would never swim again....

14. #34 Diceman, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009

um...google retics. Retics look nothing like that lol its an african rock python.

Looks more like a burmese then a retic but still not even same as burmese.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=african+rock+python&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=Reticulated+python&btnG=Search+Images

Id take a retic over an afrock though. Little nicer and not as bulky

• Like Like x 1