Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

holy shit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by baked247, Sep 14, 2003.

1. dude i need to know if when anyone else smoked panama red it made them go blind for like 20 mins. it really fucked me up

2. pot doesnt make you go blind...

3. Ya, I have never seen anyone go blind... Did you try opening your eyelids, hehe?

4. one time I got really high and started screaming, "I'm blind! I'm blind!" Somebody said, "Take your hands off your eyes."
    "Oh." I felt pretty stupid.

5. i thinked because your baked247 it's bound to happen you were most probably sleeping.

6. Incorrect. The combination of marijuana and allgery medicine made me go blind for a few minutes. But yea, weed by itself shouldn't be able to do that.

7. Who Said Anything about allergy medicine?

8. wow thats some crazy shit man maybe u shud go see a doctor instead of blamin it on the weed, i dont think any weed can make u go blind... lessu stab urself in the eye whilst throwing a fit but... other than that i dunno man

9. I remeber that thread... still don't think you going blind had anything to do with allegry... lol