Holy shit

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCruz831, Oct 26, 2014.

1. I just saw the nicest car I've ever seen in person. Ford GT. License plate says "L'MANS X4" so I bet that thing is used to race. I can't believe it's even street legal. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414351743.243488.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414351379.512172.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414351410.962494.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414351428.512479.jpg

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

2. Nice ride indeed! Too bad you didn't got a chance to look under the hood!

Send from my phone! :)

3. #4 GobindU, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
    its not the original. Look at the decal on the side, says Ford GT.  The original racer that raced at le mans and beat ferrari was technically a GT40 and looks different than the new Ford GT.  

This is just a new Ford GT (relatively new), with the old GT40 paint job.  Still an awesome car. Bet it was loud as fuck, in my experience Ford GTs are so loud.

Edit: Btw are you in the Bay Area, kinda looks like 680

Nevermind i see it says you're in the 831.  I was raised in Monterey! haha

4. It looks like the Bullet car from GTA SA

5. fixed.

the Ford GT was the first American production car to go over 200 mph.

6. What a beautiful thing to look at in the morning! You took some awesome pictures! I bet it was a pretty sweet experience! Thanks for sharing

7. Haha it totally does, I didn't even think about that
    Yep, it's all in the name. This way if an online serial killer wants to track me down and serial kill me, they get a head start. This was on the way back from gold country, which was really cool btw, he was going to Silicon Valley. Some asian mogul.
    I guess there were something like 300 of this model made. Ford GT rims.
    Your appreciation is appreciated muchly

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

8. Izz allllriight.

9. :laughing:  Nope, it was a picture of holy shit.

10. Yeah isnt that the special edtion GT in honor the race.

11. this is a replica gt of the gulf racing teams gt40. these are sweet, supercharged 5.4 v8 rumbling behind you as it propels you 0-60 in 3.3 seconds...

i want one

12. Eh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. its not a replica gt.  Its a legit Ford GT, its the newer version not the original.  Replicas are different and have little affiliation with Ford, with the exception of overall design and sometimes power plant.  

They are sweet and have a bad ass 5.4L v8.  When brand new they msrp at 150K, now some of them are going for 300K at auction.  

14. #16 4ganja2green0, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014

yes its a real GT maybe i should have been a little more clear? the paint scheme is replicated from the (original) 68-69 lemans winning gulf gt40.