Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holy shit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by potheadnpothole, Jan 23, 2003.

1. Holy shit guys...have you seen the episode of the simpsons when Homer gets prescribed marijuana??? Its so fuckin awesome i swear!! hehe...He goes around stoned all the time, and the cartoon smoking after effects are awesome for you if youve been tokin yourself. Then they try to end it with a petion and the have a pro-weed rally to get it back!!!...unfortunately they do repel the law...but it is a very pro-weed episode all in all...sorry guys...but this show tripped my ass out and just had to tell you about it...hehe

2. lol! i would have liked to seen that one!

3. I LOVE that episode! I wish I had it on tape because it really is a good one.

4. yeah that episode it hilarious ... there is a website u can watch it on ... but i cant remember the link .. if anyone knows of it ... plx post it ..

5. get it off kazaa. search for 'simpsons marijuana'. 55mb

6. my friend told me that they make a reference to marijuana in every episode!?! does anyone know if this is true?

7. It's funny as hell!

8. yea its such a great episode

9. This is one of my total favorite episodes.

I was going to suggest using bearshare to get it off the gnutella network.. but someone else already suggested it with kazaa.

I have tons of episodes on cd. Simpsons, Ren and Stimpy, Futurama, Southpark.

What a great thing, this internet.

I like it when Lisa says, "It smells like my art teacher's office!".

10. you guys have kazaa?!?!?! im on as much as I can be.. but if you get me personally, got that kick ass episode...wanna guess my user name? check meout ;) sensi .... soemthing MIL lol im too myself to ever change ;) i dunno..I got the episode..very nice..if you do catch me..make sure you drop a line at least to say high ;) i got the cable thing going my end is quickilly dicklly ick in the illest sick sign telling way

11. my fav part was when the car's grill looked like a smiley face!!!

12. i love the first time he smokes and he starts singin deep purple lol
    "i am hungry for a candy bar, i think ill eat a mounds"

13. i only saw the end of it... anyone see the one where Homer's a missionary and he's licking the frogs?

"nope... nope... nope... yeah, that's the one"

LOL

14. I love that episode! 'Wait, I don't even believe in Jebus!'